Help Me Get Rid Of My Fears

Its possible, but Satan is not a genie. He will help you find the talent within yourself and also give you confidence to move forward. He just gets a bad rap from the muslims because he represents true power and non submissiveness (isnt the definition of muslim to submit?)

1 Like

Ask Belial . Mske it a sacrifice anf let him teach you

2 Likes

I mean no offence, but this sounds rather petty. You are dealing with some of the most powerful forces there are………………………and the best you can come up with is Pro basketball player???

1 Like

The only on who can help you overcome your fear is you.

Why are you afraid?

Basketball is my passion, it relieves my stress.

1 Like

I second this notion.

Hiya OP! Fear is a completely human response to the unknown, but, there’s not really much to fear from Satan in the first place. He’s like a prickly kitty that doesn’t like getting picked up, but, like someone else said, he isn’t a genie. He’s also not scary; your fear is of the concept of Satan that you’ve been programmed with from cultural interaction.

If you really want to get rid of your fears, you need to hit them on a deeper level then the social patterns you recognize as ‘fear’. You need to deal with something that triggers your base flight fight or freeze response, and in most cases fighting from the onset only makes things worse. I always recommend going to a graveyard at night and being as disrespectful to the spirits there as possible (look up necromantic procedures and do the inverse) to cure skepticism! YMMV but another good way to dislodge this learned weakness is to challenge something you know you have no hope against, and subsequently getting it to go away by your own actions.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Qayos has a “be about it, dont just talk about it” mindset and advice that I cant help but admire. Fucking spot on.

He is right, you can eliminate fear via overcoming obstacles. Whatever obstacle you choose, eliminate it. Youve gotta gain confidence in your own ability to handle things. This can only be done by… you guessed it, handling things

2 Likes

Aw, thanks! One of the reasons I advocate for people developing their own magic is that the fact that most need to learn it through a source material seem to give it an intrinsic separation from reality, as if by not experiencing it firsthand before hitting the texts they dilute their own willingness to believe in it. Which is a huge disadvantage; magic is not a game, it’s the ‘logic underlying logic’ in a way, and that’s where the whole ‘door you can’t close’ shtick sticks: even if you never do a flick of metamagic, the more you find and use what works for you, the more success you have in magic, the more magically-applicable challenges will land themselves in your lap and require your innovation. The more you hit them properly, the thinner the walls get, and the less ‘normal’ your life becomes. :slight_smile: A lot of fears are just primal responses slapped on modern stimuli, so you can’t address them the way you would directly or conceptually, but rather on the level of the force creating fear. Does that make sense? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense brother :grinning:

1 Like