Help me get freedom please

I need to get freedom from my parents I don’t wanna control them or force them to give me money I just want to go out of the house whenever I want and yeah I can’t be independent right now I am really young . I just wanna enjoy life while I can before everything goes to shit I am in india and it’s really stresseful beacause at the age of 12 you are pressured to plan your future at the age when you should have fun and india has a lot of population and a lot of unemployment issues and I am from a really poor family and it’s all up to me I am their future but I don’t wanna start stressing out right now I wanna enjoy little bit then I will earn and make a good life from and return my favour

Learn some magick then cast prosperity and money spells for your parents! Maybe if they were not so stressed about money they would let you breath a little! :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

But not everything is about money ok imagine about india … Yeah thats it the image that you just thought the slums that how it is , it’s about safety too I need them to think that I am always safe thnx for the money part though

1 Like

Cast protection spells then! You can write your intent as “my parents know I am always safe” or even “my parents feel content when they let me go out”
Whatever you want just words it properly and cast it!

1 Like

How do I cast it :sweat_smile: sry I am a total newbie i am just a waste of time

No you’re not!
Look in this forum about sigil magick since its the simplest and candle magick! But to break it down all you need is a paper and a pin!
Write your statement and convert it to a sigil! There is a sigil generator online if you’re yet to learn doodling a sigil!

Trace the sigil on your paper then look at it until lines dissappear or some optical illusions happen!
You can have a candle around form energy and using its flame to burn the sigil!

Also you can do this Tutorial: Petition Spells

2 Likes

Thanks a lot I knew about the petition but I didn’t knew about this thanks a lot

Pray to The Archangel Michael

1 Like

I will try that too

Satan, will be your best, bet trust me… 12years old… You’re great to be that, young and seeking never give up on this path… Seek Satan with all your might he will help you

2 Likes

The infernal will take you up and teach you… Approach Lucifer he will guide you just pray to him

1 Like

have you tried praying to one of the gods to help?

1 Like

Lol I found this comical , it’s like a meme , a dude telling a 12 year old to work with “Satan”

1 Like

Turn to the Duchess Bune by reciting his hymn Bune · Enn Meditation Chant [Also: Bime] - YouTube, meditating on the seal, burning a green candle and sandalwood incense. Offer her oranges and sweets.

1 Like

I dont think that he is even twelve,he just says that at the age of twelve you must program your future .

1 Like

He said in his introduction that he’s 14.

2 Likes

My suggestion for you is daily meditation and ritual.

feel your pain,feel your stuggles as you breath,feel them in your stomach and heart,feel that they are real and infront of you. then suprass it,face your fears ,feel your fears and exhale them.

I had this problem too when i was a child the greatest thing that i did for this is just being my self,the man that i needed to become and befriend the struggles like a ruler and a true leader.

3 Likes

My momma bear mode just kicked in. My son is going through a shit time, plus growing into a man. Let me get some of the stuff I found and used for him for you. There’s a bunch of things you can do even at a young age to set you on the right path. Learning to read other people is super important in my opinion too. It was young when I started and kinda danced in And out of witchcraft. Find someone to guide you as well. This is something I didn’t have, and I screwed up a lot as a kid because of it.

Three crystals that if you can get you hands on will help you a lot are Lapis Lazuli, Clear Quartz, or Rose Quartz. There truly is a lot you can do so that your aren’t helpless and can take the stress of of yourself.

3 Likes

No I said that the people pressure you to program your future

I’ll try that too