Help Me Bind Someone

Normally I know how to do binding spells but this is a little different.
I had become obsessed with this guy (which is super abnormal for me) and I discovered it was Dantalion along with others putting this love spell on me to fall for this guy. I have been hurt bad by this experience and there are still things I don’t know and still find myself going crazy I am thinking it’s best if I bind all the demons of love spells in the Goetia from working with him and tell them to tell him they can’t work with him until he talks with me. I have heard most of them have agreed but would like to ask the forum about how to go about it because I haven’t done something like this before.

1 Like

Have pm you

talking to each goetic involved with love seems pointless to me. There are spirits in practically every pantheon he could turn to that can do the same thing. A general binding to weaken his magickal ability is probably the more efficient approach

2 Likes

Agreed. You’d get further with a mirrorbox, freezer spell and wards, more than likely.

I have been in. Love spells, made tp me i just uncrossed and forget it if see person often just sct like normal thing and dp u stuff. It will confuse them and drive them down

naw I don’t find any of this helpful, but thanks.

I looked at your profile and it looks like you got suspended for overpromoting rituals for hire, which is too bad cause your pm was the most promising.