Help me banish

Well, have you tried asking them to leave?

2 Likes

He’s scratching me, he followed me around and I get a headache and heaviness in my chest. I just feel very very uncomfortable. I feel pressure all on my body and very numb. I’ve tried telling him to leave but he just never did.

1 Like

Yes. But I Found out there’s a portal in my bed room that only he goes through

1 Like

Who is Kret? Never heard of them. You can always try to close the portal, depending on how they might respond.

2 Likes

I can send you his thing

Kret is a man like lizard

1 Like

2 Likes

Interesting. Where is this from exactly?

1 Like

I have no clue I had a friend send this to me

But it’s the same exact description

Looks like from EA Koetting book Kingdom of Flames. Not sure where he got it from.

It says there it can be restrained. Maybe locked in a brass container.

Also could always try to close the portal.

Lots of frankincense, spread it all over the area, if not the entire house. Tell it to go back to where it came from. Can also use salt water and a dagger. Dip dagger in salt water and splash around the area. Look at, see, visualize, or feel the portal, and use your energy to squeeze it shut.

Should do the trick.

Maybe end with a more simple banishing ritual.

4 Likes

Okay

@Hathen is correct. This entity is from Kingdom of Flames, specifically the Kingdom of the Red Flame. Poltergeist activity is a bit below his pay grade. :smiley:

@MADISON_GARBER Did you check that this is Kret and not an impostor? These entities are preceded in the text with magickal Squares to use to reach them. It’s possible to call the entities without them, but if you’re newer especially, and less experienced in noticing trickery, it’s best to use the square as a gate to the correct location first, and this helps avoid impostors.

Send him through the portal before you close it. Close it with visualisation, that is, you intend and see it closing as you will it so.

If you want to investigate exactly what you’re dealing with, you can’t just ask it if it’s an impostor, as a lesser entity will just lie anyway. The best route is to call Kret properly using his Square.

I’d suggest you get the book, Kingdoms of Flame, read it carefully so you’re clear about the landscape, consecrate the Square of Regnum Spiritus (I think, been a while) and also of the Red Kingdom, and pass through those with your astral being to go find Kret and ask him if he’s the one bothering you, and if so ask him why.

However you should have read the book first, as in it you find this:

So, just out of interest and you don’t have to say, what did you ask Kret to do for you? Did he deliver?
(If not, that also leans to impostor or just straight up lesser entity attracted by the magick.)

PS look up banishing on here, there are many techniques, and the house smudging will help, but he’ll come right back if you don’t ward or fix the issue. Kret doesn’t belong here you’re ideally going to go visit him, not bring him through.

4 Likes

She’s a baby mage, like myself, and is only someone that sees spirits. Sadly she doesn’t even know how to banish, or LBRP.

@anon39079500 could i please get your take?

2 Likes

Hello Madison_Garber,

Do you have spirit that is fairly close to you? If so, ask it to remove it for you.

Zen

2 Likes

This post will going to be a very long though.
@DarkestKnight.

Received from Michael:

Lesh ta pak een lafa tu son - To Neutralise and Repel Negative or Harmful Energies

When using this mantra against psychic attack, chant out loud forcefully if possible. If using it against a toxic environment or person, chant mentally if you cannot do so vocally.

Tu fo ka lent vox to lux ini la fay - For Confidence and The Courage To Act.

Chant this mantra until you feel a strong sense of surety within yourself.

To raise one’s vibration and loosen and remove negative attachments, including parasites:

AY - EEM - MA - TA - AH

Raziel’s warning: This mantra will remove all unhealthy energetic attachments, including attachments to vices, addictions, abusive people, and obsessions. When these things are removed, you may feel a sense of loss, especially if they are deeply entrenched within your energy system. One tester found themselves losing the urge to indulge in their smoking habit after chanting.

If you are host to a parasite or other vampiric entity, vibrating this mantra will shake them loose and drive them off. However, it won’t be pleasant as they will fight back and try to get you to stop using the mantra.

I felt this mantra vibrating my entire being, and my body tingled with energy up to a half hour after using it.

Note: This mantra should be used in conjunction with other protective measures, such as wards and banishing for full protection.

I forgot the name of the person, but as a tribute, I share his work with you.

FOR BANISHING:

KOF banishing incantation (Kingdom of Flames)

Use this with your energy and say this 3 times (KOF banishing incantations) in every room (Left Hand Path):

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus
Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine.

Incantation for Banishing

Ashta Malku dozef lata
esh pon ron te suro maka
Izzef mun to so rem ba te ka
Lux onf inido

OLANI BLANS OL
Healing and Shielding for Groups,
self included.
OLANI BLANS OL ECO EM -target
Extended Shielding for others,
castable from distance.
Source, Enochian

Inner Banishing Method (Easy but Powerful)

Some of you may have experienced some wierd stuff with unwanted energies, which are mostly dark and negative and are within you. So, I decided to make this post to help you out a bit.

Some time a few years ago, me and King Paimon made this easy but really powerful inner banishing technique, to not only get rid of the negative/unwanted energies within us, but any kind of wrong stuff. And we actually took it one step ahead! With the method, you can not only just throw the negative energy away, but also, turn it into positive energy that can help you and benefit you and take it inside you again.

Many members have been told about this method by King Paimon, so I decided to share it with you for the rest, that actually didn’t know about it.

So, let’s get to it:

First of all, you need to get to a quiet place. It’s not needed, but if this is your first time and you may need to figure this out, it’s a good idea to do so.

Well, I want you to put your hands together, like your holding a ball. And then, I want you to actually visualise that ball. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just a kinda large ball, no color is needed or anything, make it as simple as possible.
Now I want you to visualise each part of your body from bottom to top (ex. lower leg, upper leg, main body, shoulder, upper hand, etc.) and I want you to feel the bad energy within that part. See the negative energy as a black flowing matter within you. And make all that black matter flow out of that part (out of your body), to that ball. Don’t force it to finish quick, if you have a lot, it may take a few seconds. Just make sure you let all of it flow out of your body, to that ball. Once it’s done, you’ll feel that there’s no more.
Once your done with that part of your body and it’s clean, go to the next one. Do that until your whole body is clean.
Now, you have to choices. But first, see that ball full of the dark energy of your body, have control over it and make sure the energy stays all in that ball. Now, one choice is to just throw it away, just visualise throwing that ball really far away from your place, to somewhere it will never even dare to return to you. Like towards deep space or really far from you in a direction. By doing so, visualise that the ball loses any trace of you, never to return and at some point the ball along with the energy, will get destroyed.
OR
As you hold the ball, instead of throwing it far away, visualise the dark energy transforming into light, positive and good for you energy. You may do that by creating a small light that the middle of the ball, that light is too powerful to be stopped and take over all the darkness, turning it into light, no darkness at all remains, for none is as strong as the light you made. Let that transformation come and don’t force yourself. Once the ball is a ball of light and good energy, with nothing bad remaining, just make it smaller, but the all the light is still withing that smaller ball. And then, just put it within you, making it one with you.

So, that is the method. I hope I explained it well enough. Feel free to ask me for anything you need!
Use it at your own pace and don’t force yourself. The method is powerful, but not hard, so it’s okay to take your time to do all the steps correctly.

Solar Banishing Wave
The Banishing Wave is a technique that the Magickian can use that is effective against ALL entities in my experience. There is one key requirement that is necessary for the Banishing Wave to work; the Magickian has to KNOW that the Banishing Wave will work.

The Magickian VISUALIZES and FEELS a wave, similar to the blast wave of a nuclear explosion, expanding and radiating out from within the Magickian in all directions. The wave should be seen as forming a pressure wave that physically and astrally “blows away” anything in its path. The Magickian should feel the heat of the explosion, the force of the blast, and should SEE the pressure wave expanding out to the horizon in all directions. This explosion should be seen and felt as an expanding CIRCLE or SPHERE, with the Magickian being in the center of this explosion…

The effectiveness of the Banishing Wave is greatly increased if the Magickian incorporates the energy of the Solar Grounding Ritual. To do this all that is required is that the Magickian remembers what the energy of the Solar Grounding Ritual feels like and feel THAT ENERGY as the nuclear explosion that radiates and expands evenly away from the Magickian.

This Banishing technique, once mastered, can be performed instantly almost without thought and, as long as the Magickian KNOWS that it works, has proved effective (in my personal practice) against any entity or force that the Magickian wishes to Banish.

Solar Grounding Ritual

Visualize yourself as growing very large…huge. Grow until you can put one foot on the Sun and the other on the Earth. Size DOES matter! If you can see yourself bigger than the Galaxies that is even better. See yourself in the darkness of space with your feet on the two worlds.

Draw up power from the Sun into yourself and re-direct it into the Earth. Just make certain one foot (I have always put the Right foot on the Sun) is firmly planted on the Sun and the other foot is firmly planted on the Earth. You need to feel the power rising up from the Sun into your body, feel your body being infused by this energy, and then feel the power flow down the other leg into the Earth.

Do this continuously for about 15 minutes. At the end of the 15 minutes, shut off the flow to the Earth while still drawing the power from the Sun. Continue this for about 1 minute. At the end of this exercise see yourself shrink down to your normal size.

Do this exercise two to three times a day for the next week. This exercise should make an immediate difference in your available energy and should also ground you. I will not tell you WHAT you will feel however I guarantee you that you WILL feel the energy within you and passing through you.

Many are unable to do this exercise for a full 15 minutes when starting. If you are doing it properly you may need to do it for shorter periods initially. Additionally, to call this exercise a “Grounding” exercise is VERY misleading. Once you begin this exercise you will experience some unusual things that will open an entire new world to you. This results of this exercise actually change based on YOUR NEEDS at the time.

Easy Protection Spell

Sit down somewhere quiet. On the floor if you can. Close your eyes. Relax and start to build a feeling of peace and safety within. Breathe and relax. Think about how it feels to be safe, comfortable and invincible. Maybe you could think back to your childhood, to a time when no-one could hurt you because your parents or guardian kept you safe. If that doesn’t work, just imagine how good it is to feel protected. Let your thoughts wander but keep bringing them back to this theme of safety.

Now visualize the feelings forming a ball of shimmering light in your solar plexus. Imagine the ball getting bigger and moving outside of you. It keeps getting bigger until you are completely enveloped in this sphere of shining, shimmering light.

Say:

Sphere of light, I bid you stay
Protect me, shield me, come what may
Keep harm, hurt, and hate at bay
Yet love comes in every day.

Repeat three times. Then say once,

As I speak it, so must it be.

Allow the shimmering light to fade, but know that the sphere of protection remains around you at all times.

It bears repeating that if you think you are in danger, or things are getting out of hand, you must seek help.

@MADISON_GARBER, I think it’s enough for you, these are very very powerful and potent, try it and share your results.

Peace & Blessings :pray:

7 Likes

It sounds like a parasite. They always do things like that.

1 Like

There’s a lot not adding up here. We don’t even have half the story, which means simply calling him off (assuming it is him) may not be in their best interest.

Did you set this portal up or your friend? If you opened the squares and didn’t close them, then simply do so, but people use the word “portal” all the time without clarifying, making it harder to determine if it’s just a link or an actual construct. Constructs need fed in some way.

Did you open the sigil for the overseeing spirit of that Kingdom?

Did Kret perform a task for you or feels that he did and is expecting a payment? Was one offered?

Why isn’t your friend helping deal with it if they gave you the sigil?

I’m getting ready for work and will be running out the door in a few. Whether an agreement with Kret was made is the most important part. Next up is what the payment was.

6 Likes

@MADISON_GARBER, any update?

Peace & Blessings

hey man i think i might be a host and the mental parasite i have could be someone.

im thinking you have any other tips?