Help Me Alter My DNA

Look up basic evocation on the search bar and you’ll be good to go

1 Like

But honestly no one here is interested in holding your hand and giving you baby steps.

Told you what to look up, who to contact, and what to talk to him about.

What more do you need?

1 Like

Okay, here is a screen shot, at the top is the become a living God and the black border.
In the black border is a magnifying glass, click on that and type in a word for what you’re looking for like “sigils” this will bring up threads for you to read.

Now please hit the link @Yberion gave you and do a quick intro :slight_smile:

1 Like

got it

1 Like

… this should kick start your understanding.

if or if not, the introduction and forum rules are necessary for any board member, so i suggest you follow the link i gave you 1 post up.

Otherwise it’s very likely for a moderator to step in closing the thread quite soon.

I actually considered asking one to take a care,
but since you posted in the new magician areal,
it should be fine.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

It’s been nearly 24h that people are bothering with this topic, the least you could seriously do, is listen to them and start working on what they adviced you. They even googled a book for you, something that would take you, what…? 10 seconds to do it yourself…?
Use the magnifying glass top right which will open a small window and in there you can type the words you’re searching for. Don’t expect people to do all the work for you.

4 Likes

By talking to your cell and your anstomy molecular structure and command it to transform ,breathing technique prana visualizations separate you self and observe your self illuminating in this light inside of you , talk to your dna, stop eating meat fast to become more receptive energy I hope that helps ,create your own tones of vibrations inner self

1 Like

It’s actually true what William_bey says.
You can effectively alter your own condition.

However, i wouldn’t consider that anywhere near beginner level. :wink:

Sure, with a medical condition forcing you to look for results, that’s a huge motivation booster.

So i’m interested by which route you’ll report having achieved your new health condition in a few month.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

You can altar your DNA by just eating healthy and working out…

1 Like

This will make changes to your body in that it effects your fat stores and muscle mass. It does nothing to your DNA. Any bodybuilder will tell you that you will eventually reach the limits of your genetic potential.

Google effects of working out on your body DNA and Eating Healthy

OP, if you don’t know how to contact an entity then you should search their name on here and something regarding evocation will come up. I’m sure it will. Plus from one beginner to another, don’t expect changes overnight. Some people have to lose everything and be torn down to get what they want. If you want something to change, you get it done yourself. But with the spell begging…might seem a little harsh but it seems like you don’t want what you claim. Maybe read over the advice you’ve been given when you’re ready to change your life.

3 Likes

Rofl, by far not to the extend needed to remove a disease, which had been passed down in lineage and became part of your very base structure.
I’d definately consider it possible with Alchemy, the new siences, and magick.
Especially when combining them together.

But there’s a reason why something is called un-healable by doctors.

And, i know many here, me included, have lost close ones to Cancer, Diabetes, Alzeimers… Stuff like that isn’t just a joke.
I do have personal theories on some of them and how they might be healable.

But that needs to be PROOVEN!!

Eating healthy and doing sport isn’t gonna give you any of that.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Look, this topic belongs to be switched into Health magick - we do have a section on that on Balg.

Also, You really need to work on accessing your subconcious,
if you want to reach a point where you can manipulate and control your DNA.

Becouse what’s done when you got free from the sickness?

You’ll want more.

At some point you’ll find yourself striving for imortality.
I do.
And i see why others would.
Especially if they have such an obstacle in their path as you do.

In other words - Work with your personal Lower Self,
Your personal Demon,
right there in you.

Those are merely suggestions, but i need to give those to you.

Use this, it’ll help you gain meditations state / Trance state effortless.

I used it shortly before, casting extremely fast and potent!

:grinning:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Hiya OP! Biofeedback is what happens when the body responds to thoughts, so if you can learn how, physically, your problem is structured you can teach your body to change through targeted visionary techniques. Colors have their own frequencies, so be sure to use them as signals for your body to react to!

You should also explore the patterns of the mutable astrological signs, I get the sense you could use those energies for this. You’ll want an anchor for that telescope, though- butterflies, naked mole rats, and caterpillars have high performance rates, especially when you stick them to mirrors. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think it would be impossible. I read in a standard medical textbook that people with multiple personality disorder can show a change in eye color with different personalities. Also having diabetes and needing insulin while being one person, and then being ok after they switch back. Try visualization.

That’s the effect you want. All the beauty products, anti-aging creams, infomercials that’s all they talk about, tightening and rejuvenating the skin. Tight skin doesn’t have wrinkles or sags.

necromancy

This actually made me curious, I’ve been seeing throughout some small energy work groups of people wanting to alter their DNA but more in a way they would enhance a specific ethnicity in their genotype or make it show more in their phenotype. Started to make me wonder on the progress of something like that.

1 Like