Help Me Alter My DNA

I used it for several years. You leave it on until it’s dry then you wash it off… Leaves the skin feeling absolutely amazing like Silk.

1 Like

WTB semen lol… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If the man is very high testosterone carries an extremely healthy diet then it’s one of the best anti-aging facials you can find. It also carries his life essence. Go read the book white tigress. Then you’ll understand.

4 Likes

You misunderstood, I know that fact! Its just not something you can go around asking for it LOL

1 Like

My donor worked out 7 days a week actually took testosterone injections and he had an amazing diet.

3 Likes

It always makes my skin feel tight

1 Like

i’ll contact him about it. ty.

Change your diet, change your lifestyle, change your thinking… and mostly

Change your apartment.

Meh fuck… now change your underwear.

Btw, I’ve actually used that site and a few others. It doesn’t guarantee an apartment and well… some places list shit but forget to update status particularly NOT AVAILABLES!!!

(Mumbles… fucking lazy fucks…)

2 Likes

WHO Is Marbes and how can i contact him?

1 Like

The best answer I can give is the search function here, also I posted his sigil for you and asked a question.
I’m guessing you don’t know how to evoke/Invoke. With what I gave you and these two practices you can contact Marbas.

Put evoke or Invoke into the search feature.

1 Like

I’m guessing he’s a demon then, I would have to sommon him to help me

I can’t close my eyes, does that matter when I’m meditation?

Marbas is an old God/Demon from the Goetia, and he specializes in healing. That goes all the way down to DNA. He’s a particularly proud God, so you have to be straight forward with him when you communicate your request.
He likes you to have an image of his sigil in your mind so that he can imprint his messages clearer to you. So, he’s one particular God that Sigil work is good for. You can meditate with your eyes open with a soft gaze, but you don’t particularly have to summon him to communicate with him. They always hear you communicating

3 Likes

Would me meditation with a soft gaze still work, like could i still become a living god?

You could also change the environment around you if you have troubles. Darken the room, or just soften the lighting, use candles, music, incense, whatever you find works best for you.

1 Like

Wanna answer that part? That’s a whole nother topic that I don’t have enough viable information on lol

1 Like

i know E.A. can’t change my D.N.A. but could he help me with my condistion?

Seriously dude? No one, and I repeat, NO ONE, is going to do this for you.

You will have to learn to contact Marbas on your own, using all the information available on this forum.

Many knowledgeable people here have given you advice, but it is up to you to use it. Forum members do not perform free magick so stop asking others to get rid of your condition for you.

If you can afford it, you could hire EA, or one of the others in the BALG stable, but they are professional magicians so they don’t come cheap.

Also, NOTHING is guaranteed in magick. Absolutely nothing. So don’t expect miracles and you might be pleasantly surprised.

5 Likes

allright

thanks yo