Help Me Alter My DNA

I love clams…:yum::yum:

5 Likes

Clam down…with SAKE :sake::sake::sake:

5 Likes

Alright

i don’t know about using sigils, teach me how to use them

Check this link: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

1 Like

Honestly,

you should stop this conversation for your own good at this point, @Life_Mind_Blowns.

Take some time to read the forum rules and introduce yourself.

It’ll help with some of the communication problems that occeured thus far.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I have told you three times use the search feature. If you are going to just ignore me I’ll leave you with what I’ve already given, which is plenty to get your feet wet.

Also this

Is begging, please stop. I don’t mind helping and I even gave you a message from Marbas but this is something you need to do.
If you don’t understand how to use the forum, that’s fine just say so and we can help.

2 Likes

i don’t understand

Look up basic evocation on the search bar and you’ll be good to go

1 Like

But honestly no one here is interested in holding your hand and giving you baby steps.

Told you what to look up, who to contact, and what to talk to him about.

What more do you need?

1 Like

Okay, here is a screen shot, at the top is the become a living God and the black border.
In the black border is a magnifying glass, click on that and type in a word for what you’re looking for like “sigils” this will bring up threads for you to read.

Now please hit the link @Yberion gave you and do a quick intro :slight_smile:

1 Like

got it

1 Like

… this should kick start your understanding.

if or if not, the introduction and forum rules are necessary for any board member, so i suggest you follow the link i gave you 1 post up.

Otherwise it’s very likely for a moderator to step in closing the thread quite soon.

I actually considered asking one to take a care,
but since you posted in the new magician areal,
it should be fine.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

It’s been nearly 24h that people are bothering with this topic, the least you could seriously do, is listen to them and start working on what they adviced you. They even googled a book for you, something that would take you, what…? 10 seconds to do it yourself…?
Use the magnifying glass top right which will open a small window and in there you can type the words you’re searching for. Don’t expect people to do all the work for you.

4 Likes

By talking to your cell and your anstomy molecular structure and command it to transform ,breathing technique prana visualizations separate you self and observe your self illuminating in this light inside of you , talk to your dna, stop eating meat fast to become more receptive energy I hope that helps ,create your own tones of vibrations inner self

1 Like

It’s actually true what William_bey says.
You can effectively alter your own condition.

However, i wouldn’t consider that anywhere near beginner level. :wink:

Sure, with a medical condition forcing you to look for results, that’s a huge motivation booster.

So i’m interested by which route you’ll report having achieved your new health condition in a few month.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

You can altar your DNA by just eating healthy and working out…

1 Like

This will make changes to your body in that it effects your fat stores and muscle mass. It does nothing to your DNA. Any bodybuilder will tell you that you will eventually reach the limits of your genetic potential.

Google effects of working out on your body DNA and Eating Healthy