Help knowing answer from Lucifer

Hello…
I already contacted to Lucifer yesterday and asked a servitor from him and told all details of the servitor, and told about things to convince him to help me… I want to know if he is actually going to help me… If not, I shall make a servitor on my own… But I dont want to make his work wasted if he has actually done/would do the servitor, I really want to know his answer >.< … I dont have my astral senses open yet in order to listen or talk to him… Could somebody on here be able to talk to him for me? Please?

Most of the time, even if you can’t listen or see a spirit, just by trying to communicate to him the spirit is already there listening to you. You should swallow that mistrust (which is normal in the first evocations) and trust that he is already working on your favor

Yes I do know about it… I know Lucifer knows what I aksed for… But I do not know if he is willing to do it…

You can use a pendulum.Be sure that your pendulum is grounded, draw Lucifer’s sigil, chant his enn,you can write questions on peace of paper and ask what you want.Good luck!