Help, I'm so Confused!

Hi everyone. So for the past few days I have been invoking Sallos. I need him to intervene in my love life. He is the first demon that I’ve successfully made contact with, it was actually only two days ago. The first and second time I successfully contacted him, I could sense his presence mostly due to the fact that he caused my heart rate to increase like crazy. Also, both times he touched my body in some way, so I could physically feel his touch. Well today, I tried contacting him and my heart rate did not increase. I did feel a light touch on my left arm (he has touched me there before and actually left a physical mark), but I could not tell if it was just in my head this time. I felt a shift in my body temperature, but I’m not sure if that was just my candles next to me or his presence. My point is, I’ve been having very intense, obvious signs that he is present and this time it was not like that at all, so I wasn’t sure of his presence. However, I was using penny divination and asked whether or not he was there. The coins read 3 heads and 1 tails, meaning yes. I am trying to draft up a pact with him right now and I plan on completing a formal ritual soon, so I wanted his input on what he would like from me. Well, I asked him about multiple things I could do for him and everything was giving me either half tails and half heads or 3 tails and one head. The only thing he responded yes to was when I asked him if he would like for me to brag about him on occult forums, that read 4 heads, a definite yes. I asked him if he wanted anything more from me and the answer was no. I am so confused! Was he actually present? Is it possible for a demon to just want for you to brag about them on the internet and nothing more? Is my request small to him, so he sees my end of the bargain small as well? I’m not really sure how to feel about this. I would hate to create a pact with him, and disrespect him by not giving him enough in return.

2 Likes

It is possible that that is all he wants. If you are unsure then I would suggest calling him and asking him again for clarity. It takes a lot of energy for them to manifest the way you described he did the first couple times. Maybe this time he did not want to because he felt it is not neccessary or maybe he was not really there. What I mean by that is they can be “with you” but not physically with you. I have spoken with someone more than once, and known by tracking his aura, he was far away, but I still felt his energy clearly, just a little weaker than normal. When I asked him about that his response was something like, I do not have to be in the room with you to reach out and touch you. (And BOY did he touch me!) lol! Anyway. Maybe your last visit was like that. Maybe Sallos was busy but did not want to ignore you so he responded but since maybe he was many dimensions away you could not feel him as strongly. I would just suggest that you calm down and evoke him again. When you feel there is a good connection then ask him the questions again out of respect and clarity.

1 Like

This is going to happen. Its normal for all of us. Sometimes we have better connections then other times. Its nothing to think much into. Not everytime will feel “paranormal”. But those are the fun ones. Last night during an offering an entity legit pinched me and i jumped out of my chair during my meditation. But its not everytime. Dont worry about it

3 Likes

Ok thank you. What do you think about the whole pact thing? Like do you think that is it possible that Sallos would only want me to talk about him online and that’s it? Seems like that wouldn’t be enough.

1 Like

Well think about it. To us its silly because it does not seem much, but in the ancient times they would say to build a statue that maybe 150 people would see. Here you have access to thousands. So it may not seem like much to us, but thats a better deal for them in my opinion

1 Like

Completely possible to just want recognition. Remember these are ancient gods that have been bastardized and somewhat forgotten. Spreading the good word is probably the most sought form of payment.

3 Likes

Never thought about it like that! That actually makes me feel a lot better. I’m genuinely want to do something meaningful for him, so he wants to help me in the future. Thanks !

2 Likes