Help identifying visual condition

Ever since I was a kid I kept getting this visual hallucination. Basically a circle forms and it looks something like the pictures I have below (If the pictures work)

Can anyone help explain what this is?

stage1

stage2

stage3

stage4

stage5

3 Likes

I would recommend an optician, seriously. It could be detaching retina.

2 Likes

My eyes are perfectly healthy according to my optician. It’s not a constant thing either, it’s basically random.

2 Likes

Well, if they’re good then I’m actually stumped. I’ve had it happen to me, just not completely…and another time when I had an allergic reaction to an antihistamine prescription.

happens to me too…i just ignore it

1 Like

Have you ever been evoked?
I mean you, the actual you that lives in your current physical enbodiment.

'Couz the images you refer to are know to be common impressions when traveling through dimensions.
And considering your request it’d make most sense to me that you where being pulled rather then jumping those by your own effort.

yaah, true with expierience it’s common to block that phase out, since you focus on your target destination, rather then the jumping itself.
But when being pulled, you don’t conciously focus, therefore you don’t block out the gates…

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

I was actually thinking that was the cause but I was not sure. I am not very good at evocation or anything in this field to be honest. Do you think I should allow myself to be evoked? And if so how do I allow that?

1 Like

also: I have accidentally entered some sort of mental plane during sleep. During a dream I suddenly was pulled and placed back into my room, but with everything a bright purple. Everything was vibrating intensely, and it felt like my I was being electrocuted. I don’t know if this has anything to do with this, but to be honest I’m just really confused at this point

1 Like

I expierienced some similar stuff before. Trust it.
More likely then not, it’s either members of our combined workings,
Or non incarnated Beings that try to help you along your pathway.

But from your describtion, i’d hardly bet on Magician’s trying to help you jump into where you allready belonged from long afar.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

So the next time this happens I should just relax and do nothing?

1 Like

Nope.
You should relax and trust yourself into it.
Allow yourself to go through.
Pull and Push yourself into it.

You’ll be glad you did.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like