Help Identifying a Spirit

Hello everyone

I would like to know if anyone is able to help identify this spirit/demon for me. I don’t have the ability yet to communicate in a way that I can understand names.

I’m pretty sure this thing has been around for a while, it normally doesn’t do anything besides give me images of lost items or bringing lost items back.

Recently I was desperate and for the first time attempted contacting a demon to bring my little cousin home from the hospital. She was admitted for various physical health issues, but she has special needs so she cannot express herself to the doctors. The health problems were very bad and the doctors couldn’t diagnose her.

I lit a candle and offered red wine and relaxed before calling. I’m very noob so I can’t verbally talk with anything, but I still asked for help and almost immediately I felt a huge…thing? Space? Fill up the room I was in and the feeling was the same as if something intelligent was watching me. I didn’t see anything, but what struck me as odd was the feeling that this was the same thing that brings me my lost stuff and I got a very strong sensation of the color orange (completely didn’t expect any of this). I got a sensation of peace and agreement and almost immediately it was gone.

I’m hoping someone experienced could help identify this thing for me or ask it what it is/what it wants since my own personal development will be slow and I won’t be able to do this for a while. I would love to know who or what this is before I decide to attempt regularly communicating with it.

Thank you for taking your time to read this! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

People usually call that a “presence”. Pretty nice start!

Without more characteristics it’s hard to say. The colour orange is a decent lead. Maybe start reading up on various entities attributes and pay attention to your intuition, you’ll know you’ve found who you’re looking or when you find it.

Your best bet is to ask them who they are. You’re already in communication, your clairsentience is on point, I don’t know why you’d block yourself from talking to them and make this a catch 22 thing for no reason.

2 Likes

Thank you for the response! It is definitely good to know that the color sensation can mean something for identification purposes.

I’m working on opening up to the spirits, I know I definitely built a mental brick wall so I need to stop worrying about removing the bricks :sweat_smile: and getting over the whole “maybe I’m crazy” thing, but after reading around on the forum it seems like a lot of initiates go through an “I might be crazy” phase.

2 Likes

Yes but…emm…who did you called? You just asked whomever is around to come to you?

Marbas is associated with the things you mentioned, but if you called him, I guess you would know already…? lol

I didn’t call to anyone specific, I was a little desperate and did not have the time to properly research an individual. What I did was try my hardest to put very strong intention in my call to whoever was willing to help. I wasn’t really too worried because I’m decent at blocking out things that just feel wrong or bad to me if that makes any sense at all? Sorry for my lack of explanation :slight_smile:

Yea better don’t do that again no matter how desperate you feel, if it was so easy to block impostors and parasites then non of us would have any problem ever… Till it reaches the point where it feels wrong to you, it might be already difficult to get rid of it. Just an advice of course.

Thank you, I appreciate the advice and potential name

Do you have any divinatory tools like a pendulum, runes, or tarot? Could hope a great deal.

I don’t and I really should now! I can pick up a tarot deck tomorrow

1 Like

I am on the same boat and I even posted a thread looking for a mass database of pictures. But yeah based on what you used it may give an idea. Also spririts take many forms from what I understand

Yes I am a noob and have done this, so good to know. I tend to try and have some salt some sort of protection but an imposter is an imposter. Best be careful.

Imagine it like you have an open invitation to your Astral party where everyone and everything is welcomed. No, you send the invitations here, be specific to whom you’re calling. Especially as a newbie.

1 Like

From what you have stated including the dominating color of orange, this indicates to me Valac. This deity deals with revealing hidden mysteries and bringing fourth knowledge. One of his main attributes in visions is the color orange. This could be totally off but you may have invoked him. Valac appears as a child with angel wings. You may have incurred his empathy.

2 Likes

Interesting, I need to do some research on this name

Demon of the Night – President Volac (Night Demon)

Original text from the Ars Goetia:

“VOLAC, or VALAK, or VALU, or VALAC. – The Sixty-second Spirit is Volac, or Valak, or Valu. He is a President Mighty and Great, and appeareth like a Child with Angel’s Wings, riding on a Two-headed Dragon. His Office is to give True Answers of Hidden Treasures, and to tell where Serpents may be seen. The which he will bring unto the Exorciser without any Force or Strength being by him employed. He governeth 38 Legions of Spirits, and his Seal is thus. “

Here is a link that might help:

1 Like