Help! How do u deal with a kid in ur home being able to see what u see?

I read the only thing that can stop him is angel Michael. Is that accurate?

I’m sure it depends on what he wants.
But if Azazel really wants something… I doubt there’s anyone that could really stop him.
Except for you of course. If you really dont want to work with a being they’d probably leave you alone eventually. That’s what happened with Duke Sallos. He kept trying to reach out to me but I really did not want to. So after a couple nights he left me alone.

1 Like

K. N since this kid is sensitive like I am, maybe moon gazing isn’t the best idea for hanging out.

So did u ignore him or ask him to leave?

In the mythology of the Book of Enoch it was Raphael who bound Azazel, not Michael.

2 Likes

Also King Belial and Lucifer suggested I work with him. Can I ask them to keep him away?

In my mind I just like to think Rapha got lucky. :unamused:

1 Like

Why would you want them to keep him away?

I asked him to leave many times. Took a couple nights in a row but he got the point.

1 Like

Like I told Lucifer, I’m not ready to work with him. I’m OCD in the sense I have to study the entity well b4 I work with them lol!

Call upon Lepaca to help.

Who’s that supposed to be? I could google…not sure it’d be accurate.

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. :metal:

Man…so after all the Azazel talk here last night and doing banishing and warding rituals last night, claiming I hadn’t invited him in, I remember today I may have invited him. I once loved EA’s story on him. I also thought his sigil rocked and thought of getting it as a tat. My name starts with an A. I’d simply claim that was a fancy way to write the A. So yes, I brought him in. Now to fig out what’s next. N he sure made me remember this.