Help! Help! Help!

I was going to quote you but nice save…

I’m sure Lady_Eva can fight her own battles. I wasn’t aware of the situation between the op and her but that’s between her and the op. I know she can handle herself.

I didn’t sign up to police others when joining this forum. Something about not being a mod and policing others leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It’s kind of like being a snitch but it’s online in a forum. All I can say is it’s against my nature to act like that.

1 Like

I just figured I’d say somthing cause I was sure that it’s someone who was allready banned that just made a new account

1 Like

I understand but you can’t know how it’s going to work out. The op might get everything they wanted. Op might finally find happiness at the end of that road. Who are you to take that possibility away from them because you had a bad experience? Sure the op has to factor in the pros and cons but are your warnings really about that?

1 Like

@Virgowitch I get it though. I’ve had a love spell blow up in my face too. I look back on it and laugh now. I got what I wanted. :rofl::rofl:

It happens. I guess the op is in a difficult situation.

Yea it’s a hard spot I just hope they don’t break them up then leave them because they were to obsessive lol

2 Likes

Well people need to figure out what they want. The only way they can do this is through experience. Everyone goes through a bad breakup if they date people. So I can’t say I feel bad about something pretty much everyone goes through. It’s spilled milk. :joy:

ask Sitri, also known as Bitru or Sytry for help. You should be able to get her to you.

Look, I know love spells are a thing, but I would suggest talking to like 3 people who have done it before cause man oh man, does shit ever go wrong. Then if you still want to do it, maybe hire a professional. Now, if you just want to attract someone and don’t have a specific person in mind, those aren’t so dangerous and you can do it yourself if you want someone.

No, this isn’t some kinda ethics lecture on how love spells are bad or something, but lets just say it can really mess up you, the other person or possibility both.

You should actually count yourself lucky you aren’t married to her yet. Divorce is much worse.

1 Like

“Love” spells are some whacky shit. This isn’t something to be trifled with. Magick also doesn’t just automatically work when you want something like this, because this relates to another human being (at least one) she has to be factored into the equation as well. If she’s resistant to your “love” spell then it won’t really work out well. Additionally, I have it in quotes for a reason, it seems like you don’t know what you’re getting into if you desire actual and honest love from her.
Like @Jastiv said, go talk to some people who have used this type of magic and get their stories. Chances are, they won’t be what you want and that’s only if everything didn’t go to hell with them.