Help getting rid of toxic people at work

Hey there!,
I really need help here, and that’s why I’ve decided to reach out on this amazing forum where I can speak openly and hear good advice. My work life and my coworker’s has become a nightmare ever since a bullying, toxic manager came in. We’ve expressed our concerns to our supervisors and HR but nothing has been done to address her horrible management skills. I’ve been thinking about calling upon King Belial for help to get rid of her, to leave the company or be fired. But since I have never worked with demons, I need some pointers because I don’t know how to approach such a powerful entity and show the appropriate respect and offerings. Please, any advice on how to do this will be greatly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:
Also, for anyone who has developed a close relationship with him, would it be possible to speak to him on my behalf? I don’t know, I just need to know what to do.

Thank you very much in advance and have an awesome day!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can type any question you have in the search bar you find many info that are already answered havent met with belial but he will surely help you

2 Likes

Just get one book on demons. ’ demons of magick’ by damon brand. It gives you access to 72 goetia. And you can choose what to do from there by reading the powers of each demon. I say curse them. I’m in the same boat. toxic coworkers.

2 Likes

Frater

I was in a similar situation myself not too long ago. Would you care to be specific, and provide a few details regarding the situation?

Diogenes

The fact that you feel drawn to Belial means that he can help you. As you think about your problem and consider summoning Belial, you have already begun communicating your desire to the demon, and he will begin to guide you.

Demons of Magick is a good book, as mentioned, as is Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, which includes a method for summoning the Demon King Belial. There are also many other methods of summoning the demons and developing a relationship with them, if you feel like searching around.

2 Likes

If you dislike the person that much why not start out with a simple candle curse? I’ve been in a similar situation before and emptied all of my pent up emotions/anger/hatred for the person into my curse. I was literally shaking when I was done. Needless to say everyone at my job turned on the person and they were gone within 2 weeks. I’m all for working with spirits but sometimes youd be surprised what you can accomplish with your own power

6 Likes

If I were you I’d take another route and invoking Saturn and mars And showing up at work and putting her on blast in front of everyone. With these energies you’ll feel forcefully aggressive but with a stern approach to you that’ll (hopefully) keep you composed. This is what I’ve done, and it’s only because I like going head on with individuals.

If you feel this isn’t appropriate at your work or the situation then don’t do it.

1 Like

Wow, how impressive! I ended up doing a freezer spell, put all my feelings and intentions into it and a couple months afterwards I was all of a sudden moved to another team where I don’t have a toxic person around! I’m learning about candle spells now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve honestly only done candle curses, they’re simple and tend to work pretty well

1 Like