Help getting rid of rats and mice from house

Hello, I’m super freaked out by rats and mice. Seeing a rat or mice for me is similar to almost getting hit by super fast truck. The dread of encountering them stays with me for several hours. During that time any disturbance or little movement makes my body litterally shiver.

Could any spirit help me in protecting my place from them so that they don’t return at all?

Thanks

3 Likes

Ok something really interesting that I’ve experienced, and something I think about quite often really, is that growing up in a Christian home my mom had a some pastors come and bless the house and cast out all spirits.
After that all the mice and even roaches seemingly disappeared.
But idk any specific way to keep mice away from your home via magick. There are however several mundane ways to tackle that.
Or alternatively you could ask a spirit to help get over your fear of mice.

4 Likes

Thanks, as I’m not a christian calling pastors is not an option. And yes, I would like to which spirit can help?

I believe I’ve read somewhere someone posted about a good being when trying to overcome fears. I just used the search bar but couldn’t find it.
I think it was @DarkestKnight who made the comment though. So maybe when he sees this he can comment if he knows. If he wasnt the one then oops sorry DK continue on with your day :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It is embarassing, a grown ass guy like me is shit scared of mice and rats :sweat:

It’s cool. I’m the same way with bunnies and rabbits. I was visiting a friend one day but I couldn’t walk up to the door because there was a bunny there. So I crossed the street and called them to come scare it away before I came inside.

2 Likes

It is strange how human psyche gets fucked up as we grow old. As a kid I killed a frog, a mice, a chick even threw out several big ass dead rats holding their tails from our attic. Not proud of those things but the killer instinct in the boy knew no fear and now living life with so many fears.

1 Like

There is no need for utilizing any spell at all, mate. Just a little trick will solve this for u, email me then i will share this with u

2 Likes

Great, thanks, sent you a PM.

From the book The 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand, the angel Chahuiah has The Power to Repel Pests, which can help you get rid of rats and mice. I haven’t tried it, but if you like to work with angels, this angel can help you.

3 Likes

Great, will look up, thanks.

1 Like

Ahahahha funny how magicians can be up all night being possessed by demons…but run away from rats :joy: :heart:️ I have roaches in my house… Sometimes Shit got me fucked up lmao… I think I would call someone like camio, heard he can help communicate with animals… u can give the rats threats like “fuck off you little shit before I burn ur ass” :tipping_hand_man:

3 Likes

I don’t like the energy in my house, it is fucked up and drains me a lot. I made several attempts to get out of the house not even one worked. So when mice and rats show up I feel very omnious.

Thanks, will try angel first and later demon.

1 Like

@rin you might be thinking of Opfaal, the Angel of Deliverance, from Kingdoms of Flame. He can free the mind from fears, plagues and addictions.

3 Likes

You can also opt for peppermint and other mint oils…mixed in a bottle of vinegar and sprayed along base boards.

3 Likes

Thanks @DarkestKnight

Thanks @Kulina8, read the same online, will try the oils as well.

Ive had good success with the mint oils.

1 Like

Cool, will do it then for sure.

1 Like

I have a field mouse in the house right now so have to do the same this weekend.

Wish I could wipe out the whole species of rodents from the planet, creepy looking things.

1 Like