Help from Lucifer for getting rid of toxic people

Yep title says it all. There are some people in my life who I must deal with often, who are straight up toxic, wish to control me and my thoughts, and it has over time fucked me mentally and hinders where I’d like to be spiritually. (Not going to go into details of course)
At this point I’m ready to ask Lucifer to intervene, whether it be along the lines of getting revenge on them, or even, more preferably, for them to have their mindsets change and to stop tormenting me.
I have not directly asked Lucifer of favors, although he had come to me once before.
I suppose all I ask is foresight from those who have worked with him many times before, possibly whether you think I should ask of him for help or if I should just deal with my situation on my own

4 Likes

I suggest that you should ask him to guide you and help you if that’s what you need at a certain point.

3 Likes

I work with Lucifer regularly. I don’t see any harm in asking, as long as you’re respectful and understand you will get exactly what you ask for. Choose your words wisely! I no longer ask him for anything. He knows what I need and sees to it that it’s done. But I have a very good relationship with him. I am very grateful to Lucifer!

7 Likes

That is wonderful advice, thank you very much!

1 Like

He did change my life and the people i’m around with

4 Likes

So just ask him. In the beginning it’s heavy, he showed me things in my relationship that are toxic. That’s hard in the beginning

1 Like

I have not done this so I can’t be sure if this will help. Belial might also be someone to look into threw the path of the nine demonic gate keepers. E.A. had said that working with Belial in this way had made him see so called “friends” as toxic, from the book and videos E.A. said that channeling Belial’s anger will allow you to get the strength to remove people from your life who don’t have the best intentions. But again have not tried it yet and can’t say for sure but food for thought. I hope everything works out for you. :slight_smile:

Alright so I made one of those petition spells, I thoroughly wrote down everything I thought that should be changed or needed help, then burned the letter. Now to wait and see how it plays out

1 Like

If you need his help he will come. But he will push you. What he does he does for your best good so the situation might get even more uncomfortable for you in order for you to leave if possible. He is amazing . Just trust him and listen to him. He breaks the chains the bind you and it’s scary and uncomfortable at times. But you are in good hands :heart:

2 Likes

Well I suppose I am ready for any push he will give, thank you

2 Likes

Good luck :smiley: . I can’t stress enough you are in good hands. He does what needs to be done

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I feel quite encouraged now that I am doing the right thing

3 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better than AradiaX. Trust in him and you will get whatever it is you need.

1 Like

You only have to follow yourself in the end your higher self will show you the right direction, we only give advise and it’s very positive.