Help! found out someone is fucking with my magick

just found ths out and i need help, can anyone do a ritual for me, or recomend a spirit? i work with sabnock now. will he be enough, i need answers yall, has anyone else had this problem?

I did this.

You may try it too and report back the results.

Can you give us some more detail? Like what are they doing specifically? And how did you find out? That might help you get some more specific answers :slightly_smiling_face:

thing is i dont have anymore details. i had a reading done and was told this. which i had a feeling for awhile. guy who told me has nothing to gain because he wont do magic for hire. i need help immediatetly.

Alrighty. Well I’ve never had this problem personally but I can think of a few things I’d do.

1. Make a mirror box for the person interfering with your magic, so that any interference and fuckery simply returns to them.
  2. Call on Bael and enlist his help to just remove yourself from this guy’s radar completely. Ask that he not think of you at all, or if he does think of you or of trying to fuck with you, he is rendered completely unable to concentrate on you and his attention just slides off you and goes elsewhere.

what about focalor? i heard he can stop this kinda thing but hes dangerous to work with.

It’s dangerous to put your fingers near a sharp knife but somehow I chop vegetables every day with no issue. :stuck_out_tongue: all about the technique. If you think Forcalor will work for you then by all means, call on him.

ok, thank u