Help for my poorly cat

That’s why you get the kind that goes in the drinking water.

1 Like

That’s wonderful, have worked with Raphael a fair few times in the past (slaps forehead) didn’t even occur to me to ask him (am such a numpty) Thank you so so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

I understand Raphael not being the first to come to mind because we humans have a tendency to separate human healing from non human healing so we look for spirits that specialize in animals in the same way that a veterinarian does, but for a spirit healing is healing and there is no real difference between healing a kitty or a doggo and healing a human primate.

2 Likes

So very true and that’s exactly what I did.

A fab bit of info which I will not forget! Thanks again :blush:

1 Like

Maybe you could try Hindu goddess Shashthi? Her mount is a black cat. She is a goddess of child birth and bestows children. Or Durga’s mount Dawon he’s either depicted as a lion or a tiger. Shashthi and Durga are similar because she has many forms and names. I hope this helps and sending prayers to your dear pet cat. I hope he/she recovers quick as possible. :smiley_cat::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Aww thank you, that’s so lovely of you!

1 Like

Eir as the norse goddess associated with healing might also be helpful.

1 Like

Thank you.
Nb. I did some research on Freyja after you suggested her and I’ll most definitely be looking to establish a relationship with her, so many things about her resonated with me. I can’t thank you and @rin enough for bringing her to my attention.

2 Likes

Just wanted to give you super folks a quick update and to say thanks again for taking the time to offer suggestions etc…honestly it was much appreciated.

I decided to work with Raphael and am delighted to say that Goose (my cat) seems to be much happier and pain free which is purrfect!
So a special thank you to @DarkestKnight.

Also an extra thank you to @Akashiel @rin @Woodsman81 and @SabahSnoblod for pointing me in the direction of Freyja and Sekhmet, I am now working on building relationships with them.

And last but not least @Si-Chan as am sure your prayers helped

6 Likes