Help for my poorly cat

Hi, was hoping someone could give me a name of a demon/goddess etc who is seriously cat friendly.
I have a cat who’s mouth is really sore, he’s on pain meds and I do daily reiki with him but he’s got to wait 2 weeks before the vet can take his tooth out and he’s in soo much pain…I’m finding it upsetting and I feel a bit helpless (a healer who can’t heal ffs)
Was thinking Bast…

5 Likes

Bast, also a veterinarian where people take there dogs and cat to check if the cute Kitty got an infection.

3 Likes

Freija likes cats quite a bit,

4 Likes

He’s been to the vets, was given a long acting antibiotic and pain meds but there is a 2 weeks waiting list for dental op.

1 Like

Brilliant, thank you

1 Like

So make sure you do some researching regarding Bast see if that is the one right for you.

I will do…tho will probably work with Freija if I’m honest but thank you, much appreciated.

1 Like

I’d suggest goddess Frejya definitely. Shes wonderful.

4 Likes

Thank you @rin
I did get a really good feeling as soon as @Akashiel suggested her.

1 Like

I saw Bastet mentioned, but if it is healing and relief for your friend you are looking for, then Sekhmet may be the go to. She can heal just as well as she can destroy, and is cat-friendly.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Woodsman81 really appreciated as that is exactly what I am looking for.

(Ps I’m also a haunter of woods, so is lovely to know of another)

2 Likes

I can personally vouch for Sekhmet. She’s a great healer, which not many people know about her, and she is also rather kind. Marbas is also a good healer and is known to be helpful to animals.

4 Likes

That’s proper helpful, thank you so much @SabahSnoblod

Psionics may help too.

You 'll need a pic of your cat, a flashlight and 2nd pentacle of Mars ( known to effective for healt issues for ages) . You will place the pentacle over the flashlight and the picture of the cat will face it, and it will be placed above the pentacle. Turn on the flashlight, let it stay s for a while. Credit as always go to Uncle Chuckie.

psionicsforhealth

s-l300

1 Like

When I first read the topic I thought it said Help for my portly cat in which case I would have suggested a gym membership.

5 Likes

Im sure Lucifer Satan loves cats in fact most demons probably do since they are lazy little bastards.

6 Likes

Haha! Brilliant

1 Like

I would have recommended Bastet, too. She certainly came through for my kitty in a pinch, although in your cat’s case I’d be trying to find a vet with a more open schedule.

There is a special mouthwash you can get for cats. Yes, a mouthwash. They also have stuff you put in their water and it works as a mouthwash. If you can find it. I’ve been thinking of trying to find some myself again, as I have cats who lose their teeth, fight, the works.

Yeah I bought some of that stuff…he runs and hides when he sees the bottle :confused:

1 Like

The archangel Raphael is also really good with healing animals too. @Lady_Eva had his help in healing her doggo and I called upon him for a friend’s kitty.

2 Likes