Help for a friend

Hello to all. I have been away from the forum for a long time, but I have always followed the discussions with interest. I would like to ask all of you for a great help for a dear friend. recently this friend confessed to me that he has always been able to project himself into the astral. I’m not sure it’s the astral plane and I’d like to understand that too, because I’ve never had an out-of-body experience. he told me that on this floor he has always carried out missions, he finds objects, and this is asked of him by two figures he always has behind him, whom he has never seen. this detail instinctively made me suspicious, I don’t know why I don’t like the idea that someone is forced to do something. I asked him if he had ever refused and he said no, that it was not expected to refuse, once he was in that puano he had to fulfill the mission. however, the thing that interests me to discover is that he considers negative, a large being with a humanoid aspect that pursues him and always tries to kill him or harm him. I asked him if he tried to fight him, sometimes he manages to escape, other times he is caught and tortured and killed, then he wakes up and feels the pain still in his physical body. I personally believe that there is always something to learn, even from what seems only bad, but I had thought of trying to intervene to help him, because now he alone is no longer able to regenerate and these trips drain a lot of energy. Before, he was able to shield himself by surrounding himself in golden light, and to help him I would like to try to create a protective shield around him. But as for the figure that torments him, I would like to try to help him, I had thought of summoning the help of an archangel, my friend says that nothing can help him because he thinks that that figure is the master of that plane, and that therefore is invincible. This seems stupid to me to think. But then again, I have no experience of out-of-body planes, I have only traveled consciously during rituals and meditations. I said I wanted to help him with some demon or archangel, but at the same time I want to first look for some information, and then it is as if something was not as it seems, in short, I would like to understand something more inveve to intervene just because I want to help him. I know the information is sparse and confusing, but I hope for some advice all the same. Could I contact some entity for information, in your opinion? What floor could it be? Someone told him it is one of the subtler planes, but I don’t think they are inhabited or commanded by similar creatures. But I repeat that I am ignorant in this, my thought is only intuition. For now, thank you and greet you.

1 Like