[Help] Entity following me claiming to be God?

Hi, ladies and gents.

I didn’t want to write about this, but its been staying in my mind for the past few days. For the past week, there has been an entity appearing and following me. Its energy isn’t negative, per say. Actually, its quite calming and loving.

Its a fairly tall male humanoid figure. Build-wise, it is slender. Its skin seems to be made of some sort of glass, and light seems to be radiating out of it. It has no hair anywhere, no facial features, and no genital area. The best and closest pictures I could find were these:

XRay-of-our-soul_300x300

images

(Sorry for the poor quality)

I’ve spoken with it a couple of times, and it claims to be god; God with a capital G. The creator of all creation itself God. It said, in its own words, that it was “the source of all things. The architect of this complex machine.”

It has told me this multiple times, but I find it hard to believe. I’ve heard of impostor spirits before, and I’m not sure that the God of creation would be so concerned with lil’ old me (lol). It claims that it wants to help me in my life efforts. Could you kind folks assist me on identifying this spirit? Should I not trust it, or is it an actual manifestation of God? What should I do with it? I’m still fairly new to the various entities in existence, so I am not sure what else is “out there” in the spirit plane. Any and all help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks! - Lucius

6 Likes

Imposter spirits usually want something in return, something they can gain from you like your lifeforce energy, or your body, or anything else they can grapple from you physically and spiritually.

This to me, does not feel like an imposter spirit. If this spirit is who He/she claims to be the actual Oneness God, then it is so. The truth is, you are God, I am God, we are all Gods in the flesh, and we are fractals of that one true Source called God. This God is calling out to you, communicating would help to ease the strain of curiosity. Or if I am wrong. Could be Oneness itself.

13 Likes

Demons use symbolism with its appearance to convey its task, with various themes, to convey a message.

This vision is a sign for power, strength and light and classic Lucifer the symbols of light bursting forth, the torch of knowledge indicating a spirit of knowledge, the light bearer. God the all knowing creator, no but it is symbolic that he can give that spark of light and create within you the knowledge to succeed and grow.

The spirit wants you to consider the risks that you take in life, and before you make a decision, think carefully before you act and consider the future outcomes both positive and negative.

6 Likes

Thanks, Shani. I will try to speak with this entity further. So far, it seems good and hasn’t really asked for anything in return.

I just wanted to make sure. Various entities of all kinds have been appearing like wildfire since I’ve started this path. Some gave me advice on my current situations. Most told me that they were just watching my story. Its like I’m a magnet for them. Apparently, according to some, I’m quite the celebrity in the world beyond ours. Cheers.

1 Like

Anytime :heart: you are not the only one my dear :kissing_heart:

It’s probably him. He’s not beyond coming to people and that sounds like shit he would say.

3 Likes

Oof touchy subject, I’d take all it says with a grain of salt. The idea that oneness is a actual being is pretty monotheistic which isn’t a bad thing but anything claiming to be God as in a single God seems like hogwash.

2 Likes

Does it want adoration/worship/some kind of energetic transfer between you and it? Parasites can use disguises in order to feed from you, and I find it unlikely that God with a capital G would randomly appear for shits 'n giggles. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The fact that you are here talking about it, about his frequent visits, and that you are thinking about it so much, shows that it is already feeding off of your energy.

2 Likes

Ask the Spirit to whrite its name in the air.

Hiya OP! I get the feeling that this being is a part of you. Whether it’s your personal creator, or the founder of humanity, I don’t know, but the name feels like a placeholder that would help you understand it’s role. Pretty interesting! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly, it doesn’t need to ask you for worship or anything, if the being or whatever it may be is getting talked about and awareness brought to it that is giving it energy, but it’s good to find out what it actually is.

I don’t think an unconscious mass of creational energy (given there’s no one single source) like the many sources in existence would call themselves God or even be capable of speaking. So it’s pretty fishy.

2 Likes

This also makes sense, atleast if I am understanding this right.

3 Likes

Yes he would. This is typical of him.

1 Like

I got a similar feeling fwiw. :thinking:

4 Likes

Make no mistake that this realm we are on right now is his domain and he does expect respect and worship. Is he the only creator? No he’s not but this particular place is his. That is why we are so heavily bombarded by him. It’s up to us whether we will fall into it or not. Trust me I fell for it for a long time until I learned the truth.

1 Like

I would be weary of any alien entity claiming to be god. This happened about 3 thousand years ago in Egypt to a guy named Moses and it caused an endless amount of serious problems that snowballed into a living nightmare for the human race that still persists today. Then it happened again to this guy named Mohamad and was even worse than the last time. This actually happens from time to time. Some alien comes to earth pretends to be god and uses it for some purpose of its own. It never turns out well.

8 Likes

I wanted to add to my post above a few red flags to be aware of when dealing with aliens entities and malevolent interdimensional beings.

1. They will show base level emotions such as anger, frustration, jealousy (which is always the result of a state of insecurity, no god of mine is insecure ).

2. It often demands obedience and sacrifice on your part and it can not be questioned.

3. It is hypocritical and will expect you to do things it would not do its self.

4. It demands praise and adoration, behaving like a narcissistic megalomaniac. (my god I adore without superstition and simply because of its self evident magnificence and awe inspiring nature, he doesn’t feel the need to ask for worship or praise because he doesn’t have a big ego that needs stroked. )

5. It demands that you eradicate any system of belief that isn’t related directly to it. (my god doesn’t do this and instead sees any attempt at interaction with him no matter the cultural flavor or system ,such as Wicca, LHP, Hinduism, even Judaism and Christianity or spiritual agnosticism , to be valid as a beginning stepping stone towards gaining understanding. )

6. It tells you what you can and cannot do with your own genitals, often requiring celibacy, (because sexual energy is a main power source for us as humans because it is the way we create life.) any god of mine does not care what you do with your own genitals so long as it is between yourself and another consenting adult.

7. The alien entity is judgemental and will tell you you are not perfect and must work to be the way it wants you to be, also tells you it is impossible to ever reach its perfection and so you must rely on it perpetually for salvation from It Lol (this is classic narcissistic behavior )

8. It wants you to spread the belief in it in fact it requires you to go out and promote it actively, it wants you to bring everyone over to your world view, this is classic cult leader manipulation and recruitment tactics. )

9. It wants you to see it as superior and to serve it as a slave does a master and makes no claims to reciprocate in any way or if it does rarely if ever does it give you any sort of payment for your service, when it does its only because you are tired of not seeing results and about to drop it all together.

10. It doesn’t want you to know certain things or become self empowered, (an example would be Yahweh not wanting Adam and Eve to know good and evil, basically because otherwise we might catch on to its bullshit and realize it is evil) which leads into the 11th red flag, …

11. It doesn’t claim to be 100% good without any negativity at all because that’s simply not the universe we live in. The existence of evil would indicate that it’s not in control of its own creation.

To conclude, when you realize the real god you will know without a doubt that that is who you are experiencing the real god doesn’t ever need to “tell” you it is god.

12 Likes

Thank you for your advice, Adam. I will take it into account along with the advice of our other members :heart:

I will experiment with this entity further and update you all on the situation in the near future. Thanks for the help!

3 Likes

I would be suspicious personality. Something does not sit right at all with this with me so be careful of it for now

2 Likes