Help - Duke Sallos experience

Hey thanks for commenting.
Yeah totally relate to that - I never fully braced myself for having my own feelings and thoughts - the positive and the negative - so intensely revealed and challenged. But that’s what needs to be addressed. It’s like he has shone a light onto all those horrible insecurities hiding in the dark corners of my mind, but when you know your personal demons and accept they are there, they become a lot less scary and intimidating, then you can start to handle it head on.

Hail the great duke, may he continue to illuminate!

2 Likes

Your most welcome, just keep it on & namaste :blush:

Hail Duke Sallos indeed, he had done that for myself included. Even the girls who told me no, I learned a lesson tho and understanding myself more and really where I stand. And their true colors. Real talk he is great and daimons are great guides showing you how to become your best self !

2 Likes

On one hand this does not sound like Duke Sallos because he is generally for me a very caring yet sometimes sarcastic individual, but never causing fear. Yet on the other hand he does make opportunities for you to address areas you may need to work on. In any event you chose the best for your task at hand.

3 Likes

I did wonder - could it be that something else is going on? I’ve read various people experiences online, and most people said they felt he was approachable and caring.
I’ll keep going with this development, and with contacting him, and hopefully over time it’ll make sense.

He is very easy to work with. Don’t over think things. Just be straight with your wants goals and desires. The grand duke will handle the rest!

1 Like

Maybe use a pendulum to ask him, if he would be willing to work with you?

Many peeps experienced that some spirits wont work with them, no matter what. Maybe you should become clear of that before going forward.

1 Like

that’s something I never thought of, but makes sense.

1 Like

Your fear and anxiety is killing your success :flushed:

1 Like

I know. I’m working on it.

2 Likes