Help deciphering

I don’t know lol. I guess it would depend on a lot of things. If you start to see it more, and get more details, keep us updated

Not sure I didn’t see Belial, just me and EA and this circle

3 Likes

ask EA? lol

1 Like

I guess so lol …tho I’m not sure how

1 Like

Interestingly, I saw סול when I was saying Lucifer’s enn today, but it doesn’t mean anything

Somehow I’m connected to this circle. Tied to it. I know I can leave if I really push it…but I haven’t decided if u should … or what are the out comes …

I’m just trying to get a sense of what’s going on …why I’m there and why I’m so connected to it.

3 Likes

Ya, this is interesting, and I hope you find out more

1 Like

Perhaps its Saturn, “Father of Time” and all that.

3 Likes

maybe

Saturn came up connected with a rune too…it could be. … like a " father time" thing …

3 Likes

Have you looked into our connection to Saturn?

Not deeply …no

2 Likes

If Saturn came up here might be worth trying.

1 Like

Especially since a good portion of us are saturnian I wouldn’t be surprised if we are connected as a whole to saturn.

1 Like

Hi @itsnathanm7
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what do you mean with ‘a good portion of us are saturnian’?

I cannot answer that. Sorry.

1 Like

Maybe it was a dumb question. I am virgo, and therefor ‘am’ Mercurial. I thought you could mean something like that or that you referred to the type of Magick you practice. Thanks for the reply though

1 Like

He didn’t mean it to sound rude, it’s just something between a small group of us, a family of sorts.

And the only dumb question is a question not asked , always feel free to ask questions.

4 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

Its not a circle … its a sigil. Or a seal. it looks almost just like the one Connor posted but the letters are different

I cant see whats in the center because im there

1 Like