Help deciphering

I keep seeing a circle it looks alot like the universal circle but it’s black and grey. And the letters/writing are around the circle. Some of them look like runes but others I’m not sure. Any ideas.

It’s a very strong circle …but I only catch the letters in flashes. Any thoughts and help figuring out the meaning would be appreciated.

3 Likes

This circle is very strong in my vision. I need to learn more about it. I can see where the runes they closely resemble are possible matches but I’d like to get more ideas.

2 Likes

That does honestly look more like the text on the UC to me, than European Runes. :thinking:

4 Likes

Could be hebrew it looks similar anyway.

3 Likes

The circle I see looks just like the universal circle but it’s black and the letters and rings are grey/silver instead of red.

(And I see EA … ) This is a strong vision. It’s been with me for a few days now. I do not own a universal circle.

2 Likes

Here’s the universal circle

universal_circle_ea_koetting3

I didn’t realize how close the letters were …

3 Likes

At that point you’re channeling nabataen.

2 Likes

But why tho ? I’m not trying to, and what does it mean?

It kinda looks like phoenician script to me. :thinking:

Heres Nabatean -

Heres Phoenician -

And here’s some Berber -

3 Likes

Shrugs I do that sometimes. I even unintentionally predict people’s death.

Likely, it could be that you’ll need it.

There’s more to this than meets the eye…

But I’ll have to figure it out as I go.

1 Like

Honestly the meaning behind the runes fit closely with what was being discussed in the vision. Though they look more like the other scripts.

1 Like

johndee_liber84_1-1

3 Likes

Perthro. . Mystery, chance, feminine mysteries, initiatory event. REV … vulnerability , don’t be a prisoner of fear. Water, black

Gebo. … mystical union, ritual partnerships, gift, karmic union, divine revelation, positive exchange.

Uruz … Formative power, strength, courage to be what you are. Birich, cow, Taurus, earth

Naudhiz , spiritual needs, self mastery, transcendence … rev … posSible need for fire ritual. Saturn … black… earth …fire

Suhil… sun “eye” sol

This all connects to what EA was saying to me in the vision. Even the “prisoner of fear” part.

4 Likes

Maybe, that.s like an accent? Like if I speak Spanish or French I have an English accent, so, if demons write, maybe it comes out similar to the text they “prefer”?

3 Likes

Its hebrew, the letters are (from right to left) aiyn; tet or chet; alef, beit or kaph. if its Ayin tet alef beit it would mean “A father’s time” according to google translate, at least

1 Like

That could be too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

עת אב or עח אב

2 Likes

A father’s time… interesting, but what would it mean for me is the question. :thinking:

2 Likes

Could it be related to your work with Belial?

1 Like