Help cut down on global warming

I thought it was Summer, Fuck No, it’s Spring and it’s already Hot AF. Summer is gonna be a real scorcher for sure. (Proofread your shit, I do) I thought this might help save some trees by eliminating the need for toilet paper.

The World Demand for Toilet Paper wipes out 27,000 trees a day.

Blue Bidet BB-20 Portable Bidet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004IW5ITO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_vMS-CbCYPFKA5

If a Zombie Apocalypse ever breaks out, I’m real sure that whatever caused the Zombie manifestation was caused by people not cleaning themselves properly, and some mutated form of MRSA, that is spread by uncleaned butts leaving brown skid marks as naked careless degenerates walk around leaving their butt stamp wherever they may sit can be safely neutralized by this little survival essential.

People laugh at me when I tell them what it is.
So, I ask them, “If your vehicle is covered in Mud, do you use toilet paper or water to remove the mud?” They usually respond, “that’s so stupid, of course I
would use water, what idiot uses toilet paper?” Good good, but why?
“Because it would smear it all over the place and wouldn’t do a good enough job.”

Guys are like, that’s some gay ass shit there. And I respond, so you don’t wash your ass when you take a bath? They STFU real quick. Got to put it in perspective for these fucktards.

Besides, those jumbo rolls of toilet paper are about $6, that
usually lasts about a month, so for one year that equals to about $72.

I actually really found this post pretty cool LOL I didn’t know such things existed. However I’m pretty sure that’s good for the solid dookies So when you just have to go in a hurry and you make a complete mess of yourself Hopefully this comes with attachments LOL

On a sidenote I think the food industry I have designed our food in such a way that we are not able to eliminate solid waste to the affectively, causing us to depend on toilet paper.

I’m thinking if you just use a diaper, when you go home you can ring it out and feed the plants and then you only have to clean once lmfao :poop:

So does everyone walk round with wet stains on their clothes at butt-level, or as well as smoke breaks, do employers now have to offer air-dry breaks, including for women every time we want to wee?

Because honestly that would be kinda funny, especially since air-dryers also use electricity, which is obviously evil, so you would have to somehow position yourself and let the drying happen naturally.

Genocide the fucking beavers and giraffes man, they kill lots of innocent trees! :dove:

A blue whale eats up to 3,600 kg (8,000 lbs.) of krill each day for about 120 days during feeding season.

And one single full-grown krill weighs about 2 grams.

Should we depopulate whales? :thinking:

3 Likes

Wet wipes. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Everybody produces enough body heat, that after pulling your panties up, within minutes you’ll be dry.

We men know from experience that if we don’t shake after taking a leak, that we’ll get a wet spot showing up on our pants, and if ain’t no blow dryer around we just pull our shirt down over it. But after a few minutes due to our body heat it will be gone and we can strut our shit bodly.

1 Like

It’s still paper, just wet.

Maybe the answer is to insulate everyone’s underpants to stop that pesky global warming?

2 Likes

I meant the baby wipes, cloth ones.

2 Likes

I also like to plant Tasmanian Blue Gum Tree seeds as they are fast growing trees (6’ per year) and can a sequester a shit ton of carbon, near places of worship.

Because their underground root system will destroy any foundation that they go under. I’m a creative bastard.

1 Like

This wouldn’t be a bad product to have at home ( to use after the paper of course ). It would save having a bidet.
Reckon I’ll mull over its impact on global warming over a nice tire fire or perhaps a drive out in the v12

1 Like

I use a regular dry washcloth for drying, and keep it in a ziplock bag. Like old school diapers, just wash and re-use.

1 Like

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve used the old school diapers. A lot. A lot a lot. I feel I did my part to stop global warming.

2 Likes

Y’all know you can compost toilet paper right? :no_mouth:

And that this is usually its fate when flushed anyway?

Toilet paper is made from short cellulose fibres, which is why it tears so easily. In water, those fibres quickly come untangled and form a thin sludge that’s easily carried by the water flow in the sewage system.By the time it reaches the sewage treatment plant, most of the toilet paper has completely disintegrated, and goes straight to the sludge digester tanks to be broken down into compost, along with the actual poop.
What happens to toilet paper? - BBC Science Focus Magazine

Did you sew on a loop on one corner so you can semi-flush them clean down the lav? My mum taught me that one. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No but that’s a good one. I used the ones that had a fleece part in it that you could take out and rinse out. It is so much cheaper and I believe better for your baby, with all the chemicals in the desposable diapers.

1 Like

Absolutely! :smiley:

And I use home-made towelling sanpro now for the same reasons, don’t want any nasty blue gels or weird bleaches near my girl parts. TMI alert! :laughing:

1 Like

Agreed! I stopped using pads and tampons after reading that they use pesticides on the cotton. I use a menstrual cup, bpa free. :wink:

1 Like