Help Communicating with Andras

Oh boy seems like we finally got a fish. I am waiting for the good news tommorow.

1 Like

Lets hope. I will update this tomorrow. I have to be careful because my target is a psychopath and a manipulative narcissistic individual, it is evening time where I live so I won’t be able to update this until the morning in my timezone but not long left. Thanks for your comment and support. I really do find it amazing just how supportive the BALG community is to one another.

2 Likes

Sadly the sister isn’t willing to come forward but there are more than 1 Way to skin a cat

1 Like

No further update on this one I’m afraid

I asked him to eliminate a target,but so far nothing i wonder if something is wrong.

1 Like

How long ago was this?

1 Like

@MH155 well the first time i called him for this was last year,nothing else happened,a week ago i decided to call him again with the same purpose.

1 Like

From what I’ve learnt of this forum there are a myriad of reasons why your magic might not work such as

• obsession of the outcome
  • protection spells
  • doubt

Who told you that your target is fine?

2 Likes

@MH155 i have direct contact with the target.

@MH155 should i look for another spirit to eliminate him?

@MH155 glasya labolas maybe?

2 Likes

I’m hardly an expert and still consider myself a novice but you could try. Another option is tarot or another type of divination to try and find out why Andras did not fulfill your request

1 Like

I had almost the same identical thing . I had a dream with him , summoned and today i got news of the target having terrible luck as of late . Hail Andras!

3 Likes

The target has almost become a ghost in the sense that nobody can find him. Last reported citing was at a homeless shelter in February 2020 but he didn’t register with them. He is allegedly still alive. But having hired detectives they can’t seem to trace him

2 Likes

Thought I would update this. Nobody can seem to find the target. In the interim my life has taken a significant turn for the better over these past few months. A brand new job with better pay, a new relationship, decent friends (important to me ever since one of my alleged closest friends brandished a knife at me). I’m curious what would happen if I try summoning Andras again using such positive energy

2 Likes