Help- cat is very sick and possibly dying

Another update: during the IV placement she suddenly passed (did not suffer we were told, peacefully) and I wish I could have been by her side during that but hospital wouldn’t allow. We’re going back now to see her before her cremation.
Beating myself a bit for trying to sleep for sanity’s sake and not being closer to her when this happened, for her stress being away so long I take full responsibility for and regret not taking her home sooner to feel loved and not so abandoned again in such a stressful place (which due to “covid protocol” has a weird shift change schedule and a different vet every day seemingly, not to blame them I know they did their best and we all did). I trust her soul journey is taking her somewhere better, not suffering anymore, and hope she heard me speaking/singing to her all last night basically until 6am, apologizing for her feeling abandoned and singing etc as though she were in my arms. I just regret so much right now, not bringing her some whipped cream yesterday which she loves (were not allowed in anything other than the packaged prescription stuff) and holding her while passing. I knew she couldn’t handle the stress of replacing the IV, which has always been stressful for her over the past 7 years in every physical she’s never been happy with the IV, but partner and I were told to make an immediate decision, so (now regrettably, should have demanded they let me in to at least comfort her during the placement) I said yes taking the advice of the vet to help hydrate her and help with the elevated potassium levels in the kidney, to stabilize her for home and suddenly she let out a sound and just passed without me comforting her or holding her as she did. The regrets never end, but reminding myself to not focus on that, just retain some strength to go visit her body now, contact psychopomp deities to help guide her if needed, remember she is not suffering now.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. She will not be stuck here.

1 Like

Don’t feel guilty about what you did or didn’t, that’s alright. You did quite a lot already, more than most people, she won’t hold any grudges. Maybe she did feel stressed or scared, but I am sure she felt loved when she passed.

3 Likes

Thanks you and @anon39079500 for your kind replies. We’re on our way over now. I hope so❤️
The regrets continue piling up and I accept this natural grief process?
I just I hope I got through to her at all all these nights I’ve been in the basement projecting what I was saying / singing and all the love I have for her to her. Having doubt in my abilities, brain, and everything else, but just redirecting focus to her safe passage.
I recited what @Lady_Eva recommended early in the thread X3 I release you with all my unconditional love and blessings when we got the second call.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, I completely understand the regret but all you can do it send her as much love as possible, and maybe soon make a visit to her Higher Self to check in on her. These are things I have done when pets and family passed.

You’ve been through a total nightmare just from your own welfare point of view and I don’t think you left a single stone unturned for things to try.

2 Likes

I spoke to Hel about it and she agreed to guide her.

4 Likes

It is with pets I think because we know they cannot understand at all, I mean in their incarnated form, that things which are unpleasant for them are necessary, like a human would understand, and there’s always that time we didn’t do something for them or otherwise put our own needs first.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help and work as well this past week for Baby. Thanks @ysy for all your kind efforts helping too, and thank you @Lady_Eva too for all your compassion and help and guidance this week too.:heart:
Reminding myself to trust and honor her soul journey
Pulling up to the lot now and readying for viewing.

4 Likes

Sending love to you, both. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

I do some working right now to help her cross and do a bunch of healing for you. Hugs and DM me if you just need to talk.

2 Likes

I am very very sorry to hear that. I was hoping for better news

1 Like

Thank you so much and to @anon39079500 as she’s safely transitioning with Hel’s protection and help. It’s really reassuring in trying to maintain some emotional/mental stability for me right now to focus on continuing sending my love to her and contributing however I can to her transition and soul journey / afterlife
Thank you @Lady_Eva too for scrying that and now tuning in a bit myself, I also sense she is safely transitioning, not alone, no longer suffering and I trust whatever is next in her journey is for the best and will honor that.
Thanks @ysy and everyone else who’s kindly taken the time to support and help us through this crazy past week. :heart:
Now I’m taking myself to bed to catch up on some much needed sleep (other than naps, this morning slept around 7am-10amish) so I can be a little less like a loose cannon (avoid saying anything more regrettable stuff) and continue holding onto strength and hope for supporting whatever is next in her soul journey.

3 Likes

Sleep well :sleeping: we are all here for you in the days, weeks and months to come. I think you found one of you many paths from what you told me in private and it seems like the perfect fit for you.

2 Likes

President Marbas is known for his excellent healing abilities. I wish you and your cat the best

1 Like

Thank you I tried calling on him earlier this week as he was recommended earlier. Unfortunately she passed suddenly and painlessly passed this morning after a long crazy week and is no longer suffering from the horrible aggressive cancer. Now making burial arrangements with my partner.
I don’t doubt any of the spirits’ help and thank them all, and Hel for helping aid her transition afterwards which @anon39079500 kindly helped with. Now just trusting in her soul journey bringing her to whatever is best and next for her. (Edited sorry noticed autocorrect turned my periods into question marks)

3 Likes

Thought I’d share a lovely memorial my partner, Baby’s dad, wrote.
Meanwhile making a return to plant stuff to support the grief process and remind myself of everything I learned from the past week, from Baby, to honor the promises I made to honor her life. I wish I could recall this symbol from my dream some being showed me. I remembered asking if it was baphomet because it was similar but not quite and it wasn’t, something else I forget, still exhausted/drained.
Finding an appropriate biodegradable coffin to bury her by the tree she climbed in warmer weather for the small memorial we’ll have at home
Overall feeling better than yesterday, so thanks to everyone for your support helping me as well after the nightmare was over and Baby safely transitioned with guidance, as well as Baby during her struggle in the ICU. It’s a reminder that self care is also very important throughout all of this. I’m surprised (in a good way) by the huge response (so much gratitude for everything- advice, your time, help, workings, and guidance during an unexpected crisis) and how this thread grew
Hope this all helps someone else and to the someone elses: feel free to add your own experiences and/or crises for help and support whenever if you want/need for your kitty, if you want to or don’t feel like starting a new one for whatever reason (I myself had some hesitation at first but just went for it anyways)

5 Likes

That’s beautiful. :heart_decoration:

Look after yourself now, and keep this thread active if it helps. I will remember her, and the kindness on here as well, she’s touched a lot of lives.

5 Likes

I’m happy I was able to do that for you :slight_smile: the entire book is pretty fantastic, it’s called Lucifer and the Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose, it’s available on Amazon

I am yet to work with any of the Angels listed in the 2nd link I listed however, apart from Sandalphon and Archangel Michael

2 Likes

With a heavy heart I put my cat to sleep yesterday. Her health kept declining as the days went by. When she could no longer move freely and control her bowels I knew that her time was up. I did what I could for her and so I decided to take her in and send her to the great beyond.

I adopted her back in 2014 so we had 7 good years together. Those 7 years of memories I will cherish for the rest of my days here on Earth.

Sleep well my friend until we meet again.

Thank you all for your feedback. I hope that your loved ones will be ok.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. :cry:

2 Likes