Help - best demon to bring back stubborn ex?

Okay so I REALLY want my ex back but I don’t know who exactly to call on to get him back. Could someone recommend a specific demon to me. My ex is extrememly stubborn. I’ve tried getting back with him on my own and he keep saying that he justs wants to be friends. We’ve had a lot of trouble in the past (we both cheated on each other) and I believe we can get past it, but he doesn’t even want to give it another try. Which demon could make him get over the past, forgive me, bring him back permanently, keep him faithful, etc. all in one request? It’s okay if the demon so happens to even make him submit to me. I just want him back in my life. I was thinking King Paimon or Sallos. If there’s a better choice, please let me know.

3 Likes

Today my girl broke up with me and we’ve had almost the same problems as yours.does this mean anything?

1 Like

We might need the same solution lol.

2 Likes

By the way, I’ve tried Dantalion previously, as he seemed best. I saw little results, and I know these things take time, but I’m so impatient lol. Should I keep trying with Dantalion? It’s been a few weeks but I don’t think I’m as far as I should be.

2 Likes

I have used a bunch of demons sigils when we broke up in the first time.gremory azazel paimon zepar sallos dantalion sitri and others.so I truly have no idea who helped me or if it was somekind of teamwork lol .moreover,I still have doubts if they helped me or it was only my mental/spiritual ability coz all what I’ve done was meditating on their sigils and asking for help

3 Likes

Work on yourself, examine the core reasons of why things fell apart. Infidelity is a symptom of a problem already present. Simply put, people who are happy don’t cheat on their partners. If it’s a relationship that doesn’t benefit you or your life past feeding the addiction you seem to have to this man… Many demons won’t help at that point.

7 Likes

I have an idea why, but I’m not sure if it’s the exact reason. He told me that when he wanted things from me, like attention or sex, and I couldn’t give it to him at the moment or just didn’t feel like it, he went to other girls for it. Hurt me super bad so I did it back with the only intent of showing him how it felt and hoping that he would stop. No pleasure. He turned the entire situation on me and said that he couldn’t be with me anymore because he couldn’t trust me. To clear the air: I’m not a cheater. It made no sense for me to do it back. I just figured that would’ve been the thing to turn him around, but I guess I got what was coming to me. He’s a great guy, it’s just faults of him being extremely friendly, boarderline flirty towards females, and not understanding the concept of empathy. Could it be that I’m possibly “boring” as I was called, or could a demon change that aspect of him and make him commit and only adore me?

1 Like

I believe I have a strong mental ability, it’s just my emotions get in the way sometimes and where a demon, such as Dantalion could’ve delivered my results long ago, I block signs and messages and pretty much assume the complete opposite of what I want will happen if I don’t see immediate results. .

2 Likes

find someone new ppl that cheat on you arent worth having. you will get over. the more you try the less likely what you want is actually going to happen in this case. unless you already know what your doing magic wise but this is not the case

1 Like

Why do you want to be with someone who calls you boring, has no patience with you, and sets their expectations of you and your behavior much higher than those they set for themselves? You seem young, and there are going to be dozens of men who will be faithful and adore you. Magick is a wonderful thing, but it ties into the mundane and requires you to make changes. Only you can answer whether or not this man is worth all the time, effort, and obsession.

4 Likes

Maybe try with beleth instead of sallos

3 Likes

You are a woman, you don’t need a demon.

Bake some of your period blood into a delicious cake and feed it to him. Bam, instant love spell.

6 Likes

That’s what we call a love spell in the moroccan way​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Does that count as eating a girl out…? :thinking:

1 Like

No, it counts as eating period blood.

2 Likes

It’s ironic that I used to cook for him all the time and I found out about this after we separated. I’ve just been waiting for a chance to offer up cooking something to eat for him so I can do it. Thanks for the reminder though.

2 Likes

Pomba Gira María Padilha will bring him back to you if you petition her properly and give her the correct offerings . She works very fast it’s amazing, she is the best queen :princess:t4:

4 Likes

Hey can you pm how to make an offering( ritual ) to her please :slight_smile: if is not bothering you