Help against Magician!

I did spot him… thats why I sent him a photo of a work colleague instead who is an awful person… I figured kill 2 birds with one stone. He can hex her and then jog on :joy:

You get these charlatans selling fear to people all over the internet and the Media even. The Local Church is just as bad for it to get donations. You are going to Hell ,so a donation with go in your favour…

There are so many personality disordered people out there, no wonder I lead a solitary type life.

But OP needs to remove this parasite and the quicker the better

3 Likes

haha he told me he would get rid of the demons I summoned he said he is stronger than lucifuge :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: well he didnt do anything I suppose they are still watching me I saw now what a fool I was and I totaly annoyed them I said that I will call them in the future when I am ready I am fit to work with angels and godeses now angels because they are more civilized and godeses because I love women :smiley: well I dont know but some entitiy is doing something to me internaly like my old self died and I am a new being I feel very happy.

I must admit when I bring them into my life I brought 30 of them some made fun of me some tried to help me some tried to change me some taught me things basicly I brought hell into my life that was my fault because I did not have enough knowlege how to approach them I approched them like a pussy and they treated me that way :smiley:

Yes!!! I thought I was the only one whose eyes were bleeding

1 Like