Help about astral

So, everytime I try to astral travel, I simply can’t. Like I feel like my body getting lighter and I feel like floating but, thats it?..

1 Like

Maybe you should slow down, try not to rush to the astral straight away? You could just focus on projecting out of your body master that then maybe move on the astral?

Like that would even be enough but I just cant leave, it has happened only once and it was without my will

When you try what do you see? I’d like to note starting out astral or any form of projection won’t be like vivid or like seeing with your physical eyes as we see the world around us. Sometimes it starts out as faint visuals of structures, faint sensations and so forth until you continue to practice and improve.

1 Like

I know that there are other techniques such as entering into a lucid dream becoming aware then somehow project out of your body I have done that on rare occasions so I cannot give much information.

T meditate and see reality thru your minds eye. .

1 Like

Try my void meditation as a starting point it seems to work for most.

1 Like

You have to keep going and relaxing, have you reached stages such as intense body shaking, hearing sounds, or seeing flashing lights, these are all stages i experience before I get there. Keep trying. Also FYI I do not go astral through a lucid dream, it is always while I am awake and let my body fall asleep.