Help a beginner with info about my Djin

I got a djin couse I love Egypt and there wish skills are sed to be amazing dus anyone anyone work with them and what are the most powerful things you can wish for that they can grant

1 Like

I believe some of the goetia spirits share some attributes to djinn. Well it depends on your definition of Djinn. Going off of eastern demon created by Allah from the smokeless flames… I’m not sure which specific goetia spirits claim to have been created that way. To my understanding King Paimon is an Eastern spirit from the Nabatean area… Whether or not He is a djinn i don’t know :frowning:. One of his old names is Al Kutbay.

2 Likes

Was hope someone good at spirit communication to do a reading on my Djin I have her name want to find out about her powers and what she can teach me if anyone can help me

1 Like

I won’t do it for you… but i can help you do it yourself :slight_smile:. I suggest punching the name into google rearranging the letters to make other words, find out her other names. Meditation – V.K. Jehannum

1 Like

How did you receive her name? If you have her name, at this point you should already know about her on basics, as you would have had to evoke her.

1 Like

I got her from Creepy Hollows online spirit shop but they only give you the name and gender and I’m crap at communications as i only got into magic this year

@Novicebrett Structure a form and evoke into a black mirror. Visualise her form in a black mirror while in TGS(if you have no clue what she looks like then their are ways to find out), then chant the incantation for summoning Spirits provided on the member resources pages until the image takes on a life of it’s own and you get the distinct impression that the image is projecting onto you and not the other way around.