Hello

hello

i have been following this forum for sometime but only just registered and it is very interesting to read all the topics and learn from all.

i am from Nepal and i havent practiced any rituals on my own(yea may be a few candle magic and such, novice stuffs really). looking forward to learning and hopefully becoming a living god one day.

namaste

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Is there any particular area of magick you are most interested in learning?

hello @DarkestKnight. i feel like i already know you because ive been around the forum now and ive seen you help people get answers and show them the way more than a few times. :smiley: thank you.

well i have been reading about the demons of Goetia. it also seems to be the popular one (correct me if m wrong). but yea if you could point me to the absolute basic of where to begin with would be nice. i actually dont wanna go full throttle on this because i have a business to run ,i am 34. and dont think i can devote a lot of time in the rituals and evokings and etc.

i already meditate to some extent, with very little to no results. cant keep my mind silent.
thank you

1 Like

If you are interested in the Goetia, read up on the various spirits and make note of any that appeal to you more than others. It might be a subtle nudge to work with that particular spirit, and there are a variety of methods available to do so. While you do that, you can begin with the basics:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight thank you

1 Like