Hello

Hello :wave:, call me Kamma. I joined after seeing a post in which I found interesting considering current events in my life. I started my practice bit over 4 years ago, though I have to admit it’s been on and off at times when certain periods of my life were a bit more restricting. I consider myself akin to wicca and natural magick I suppose. I guess I’m a bit all over as I’ve learned from quite a few people of varied beliefs. I’m very open to the influence and learning of other practices as I’ve found myself drawn to hoodoo, and runework more recently. Most of my practice just involves just being good to others, and self care and betterment as I tend to keep to myself. Not much one to get wrapped up with the practice or lives of others much. All in all, I can be a bit of a hermit.:laughing:

I’m a garden hobbyist :seedling: who’s been growing my own herbs and veggies for years, though in all honesty, I can be a bit terrible with more exotic house plants. (Never had luck with Miltonia orchids despite my fondness for them. The poor guys deserve better.)

Sorry if I’m not much one to post often. I can be a bit mindless when it comes to checking my email, let alone websites.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Kamma.

3 Likes

Thank you Lukianov.

2 Likes

Welcome Kamma ! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. We will try our best to help you in your journey :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome :blush:

3 Likes

No need to apologize Kamma, we all have our own lives to live outside of the internet. Welcome aboard, glad to have you here :wave::grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like