Hello!

Hi, I’m obviously new here. Someone who is awesome pointed me to this place as a way to learn what I need to or perhaps find some help with a complex situation. I thank you all for the opportunity, and hope I don’t ask too many questions. I’ve done a little magik, but I often get disheartened because of outcomes. The thing that’s worked the best for me in the past is pathfinding, however, it yields so-so results. Spells have not worked for me, or simple rituals. I meditate, but even still doesn’t help me attain what I’ve been seeking vigorously for over three months now.

@Brwsing your post doesn’t fit the criteria for a proper introduction. Please tell us a bit about yourself!!
-your name (optional)
-any experience in magick you may have etc
And welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What type of basic magic have you practiced, is this candle magic or basic rituals calling on the four quarters?

Magic won’t make you an instant millionaire or star but it can help with self empowerment.

Basic rituals is all. I simply feel and I see that nothing I’ve done so far has truly worked. This isn’t a bad thing, I look forward to finding what truly works for me.

1 Like

Welcome to BALG.

1 Like