Hello

Just typing up a introduction as requested. I kind of admitted some things i guess i just needed to get that out there. I was into wicca for about 2 years 4 months and for me it was a negative and positive experience. One thing that i would like to point out is i deal with sexual experiences with what would be called succubi and i consentually and knowing while we are doing it and while we are “copulating” (and no I’m not getting into how we do it. Most of the time the orgasms blow the top o my head clear off!!!) I’m aware that they are feeding off of my energy but they also say that they are giving me their’s in return.

The thing is that if they really are feeding off of me or like transferring power then it’s really not a negative experience. I’ve been doing it sense the spring of 2017 and in my experience there is always more life force there that is never really depleted.

And this part is going to sound very weird but it was at a baptist church where i was told through the pastor and by another “believer” that having sex with what they called angels is not wrong and that there is nothing wrong with it. One is a white kitsune spirit and the other is a sort of dragon/lizard/reptile that has like bat wings and they both walk on 2 legs and have hands.

pretty strange and no i am totally getting out of the whole christian thing. I quit going to church and well the rest if I’m not banned I’ll relate later

2 Likes

Lol
The post is all jacked up. The jumble of words that I can see is fairly creepy.
U good bro?

i don’t know how that crap happened never mind if i can figure it out ill delete it

Dude seriously if copulating with spiritual beings is that weird then this “left hand path” is obviously not
as dark or powerful as they are claiming. I was lead into this while i was at church. If the moderaters can’t
handle this topic they really need to rethink their “diabolical ways”

Okay so it’s not a big problem, you were indenting the first line of every paragraph, that confused the forum’s software and so I fixed it, I know styling options are somewhat limited here but your posts will all get messed up doing this, so please don’t indent lines in future.

Also please use double line breaks every couple of sentences, your typing style is far more traditional and of the kind that looks great in hard copy, printed books etc., but it unfortunately isn’t suitable for the internet, which is more of a strain on the eyes when there’s a long block of text.

Hopefully that has sorted this issue, and made it easier to put what you’ve posted in context. :slight_smile:

Seems from your other post like you have had a really rough time, I have zero doubts that if you were female you would be getting a far more sensitive response, so I hope people will be considerate when replying in future.

Going back to your post here, the Kali issue may be because you have a problematic mother archetype (for very understandable reasons!) and that can attract spirits who pick up on that vibe, we can look at this later on if you stay with us. :+1:

I hope the evaluation you mentioned goes well, and I will send you a PM with info on how to use forum functions etc in a mo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is quite possible. Sexual intercourse with spirits can be beneficial for some kind of energy exchange for further working purposes. Always take care that its actually the case and that you are on the receiving end, as well :slight_smile:
But according to your post you already have that covered.

3 Likes