Hello

Hello,

I am a brand new person to ‘magick’ and the Goethian Spirits (demonology). I constantly learn, read, and try to find more information via online resources, books, youtube videos, forums, online communities, etc.
I have a great interest in advancing my knowledge and finding happy medium that would suit my personality. I am in a search for Wisdom. I am an introvert but don’t mind to socialize with likeminded people. Ever since I was a child, I was drawn to the unknown. I do not know about my ‘magical’ talents (even though I know it ran in the family), but in my dreams I slip into another world and see unusual things, literally. Usually, what I see becomes reality later. I always wondered about it. Currently, I am learning about Taro cards. As of recent interest was the Great Duke Dantalion. He came into my dream as a tall slim dark-haired man clad in black cloak and it seemed to be the underworld. Unfortunately, there is not much information available about him, so I came upon this site. I prefer not to envoke a spirit without research or knowing basic ‘ethiquette’ or what to expect and what to offer in return.

A

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and use the magnifying glass first to find what you are looking for.

evoke-search-icon-demon

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like