Hello!

I’m new here, and I saw this forum bc i was looking up how to bind spirits to objects out of pure curiosity. I’ve always had an interest in the occult, and this forum seems like it’ll be a good fit for me. Nice to meet you all.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to check the BALG FAQ for any questions you may have and make sure you read the forum rules.

So, tell us a bit more about yourself! For example, areas of magic that you have experience with, areas of magic that you want to learn or even areas of magic that you need help with. Any other info is also welcomed!

I generally prefer not to share what I do for the most part. But I’ve dabbled in divination and primarly deal with herbalism/crystals and whatnot, classic “new agey” stuff. I also love arts and crafts, and that’s arguably my favorite part of doing any kind of magic; making my own tools and ingredients.

1 Like

That’s great! Good to have you here!

I also love the formatting of this forum. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but actively knowing who’s about to reply to a post is pretty nifty. Also, I apologize for getting involved in the “I want results for the math test” thing, since it’s not particuarly my place to judge, but I’m pretty passionate about people who only do magic for “proof,” because if you try to find reasons to disprove the existence of magic (even if you do WANT it to be real) you won’t convince yourself.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. Actually, you did very well that you stated your opinion on the matter. This is a free speach forum, so feel free to speak your opinion whenever you feel like it (as long as it doesn’t break any rules).