Hello

Hello I AM new greetings

1 Like

Hello @Miguel_Cuba and welcome. Tell us a bit about yourself. What’s your magickal experience ? Do you have any types of magick you prefer? Are you interested in something specific?

1 Like

Hello tank you I am 27 years old from cuba. Sorry forma muy lenguaje musical oficial lenguage is spanish and I speak English just a little. Look this is a text I Made yesterday in spanish.
Buenas me llamo Miguel soy de cuba hace tres años empecé en el mundo del esoterismo y ocultismo me inicie en la Wicca estudie de todo kabbala, rosa cruz etc. Pero había algo que me decia que no era para mí pues no soy la oveja blanca a la que ellos esperaban, hasta que encontré el satanismo. Por fin encontré la parte que llena el vacío que tenía en mi interior. Me permitio ser quien realmente soy. En una vida pasada debí ser satanista y mago porque es mi pasión y mi vida. Me hace feliz y me proporciona paz mental. Mi padre y los demonios me han ayudado mucho pero se que necesito ya un maestro antes yo mismo decía que no estaba preparado pero ya yo mismo siento que sí. Pues aplico el satanismo en mi día a día sus reglas y forma de vida me han ayudado a caminar en esta vida bella pero a la vez difícil . He entrado con dificultad solo 4 veces al plano astral y algunos demonios los he podido contactar pero aún no se cual es mi demonio guía y en las 4 ocaciones volví enseguida a mi cuerpo he hecho pequeñas prácticas ya tengo mi tercer ojo casi abierto con una vibración perceptible que me ha permitido ver el aura en ocaciones y he podido sintonizar con colores y elementos en algunas ocaciones. Pero aún así sigo con muchas dudas y hay muchos libros pero nada mejor que lo que uno experimente pero a veces esas cosas son difíciles de interpretar sin una guía .No pido alguien que haga lo que me toca que es el esfuerzo y la lealtad hacia nuestros padre , Dioses mayores y el satanismo yo estudio y práctico cantidad. Soy esforzado y hago lo que tengo que hacer y tengo mucha ambición de crecer espiritualmente como un satanista consagrado y entregado. Aquí en Cuba no es muy conocido el esplendor y la belleza del satanismo pero no importa. Yo sigo fiel y dispuesto. Apreciaré cualquier asesoramiento de algun profesor dispuesto sea monetariamente o no, que este dispuesto a guiar un poco más a este satanista que pone vida y corazón a nuestro padre y la legión. Muchas gracias. Los cursos de manus sinistra son espectaculares pero para las personas como yo de aquí de Cuba que queremos ser como Koetting un dios viviente y fabuloso escritor el preferido mío de hecho y el cual gracias a sus ejercicios he podido tener mi avance espiritual. Que podríamos hacer las personas como yo? Cómo podría tener algún maestro o apuntarme en algún curso ? Saludos. Miguel Oduardo G.

1 Like

Sorry my oficial lenguage is spanish but I understand English so so

I really want to become a living good

Please be aware that the majority of people on this forum are English speaking. Your big wall o’ text in Spanish is gibberish to most of us. Please try your best to provide more information that we can understand.

What do you practice?

Do you have any experience at all, or are you a beginner?

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG. Here is a pretty good translation of his intro which can be shared by all by just using an online translator. Thanks google.

My name is Miguel I am from Cuba three years ago I started in the world of esotericism and occultism I started in Wicca study of all kabbala, rose cross etc. But there was something that told me that it was not for me because I am not the white sheep they were waiting for, until I found Satanism.

I finally found the part that fills the emptiness inside me. It allowed me to be who I really am. In a past life I had to be a Satanist and a magician because it is my passion and my life. It makes me happy and it gives me peace of mind. My father and the demons have helped me a lot but I know that I need a teacher before I said I was not prepared but I already feel that I am.

I applied satanism in my day to day its rules and way of life have helped me to walk in this beautiful but difficult life. I have entered with difficulty only 4 times to the astral plane and some demons I have been able to contact but I still do not know which is my guide demon and in the 4 occasions I returned to my body right away

I have done small practices since I have my third eye almost open with a vibration perceptible that has allowed me to see the aura on occasion and I have been able to tune with colors and elements in some occasions. But still I still have many doubts and there are many books but nothing better than what one experiences but sometimes those things are difficult to interpret without a guide.

I do not ask for someone to do what I have to do, which is the effort and loyalty towards our Father, Elder Gods and Satanism I study and practical amount. I am striving and doing what I have to do and I am very ambitious to grow spiritually as a consecrated and dedicated satanist. Here in Cuba the splendor and beauty of Satanism is not very well known, but it does not matter. I remain faithful and willing. I will appreciate any advice from a willing teacher, whether monetarily or not, that is willing to guide a little more to this Satanist who puts life and heart to our father and the legion.

Manus sinistra courses are spectacular but for people like me from here in Cuba we want to be like Koetting a living god and a fabulous writer, my favorite in fact and thanks to his exercises I have had my spiritual advance. What could people like me do? How could I have a teacher or sign up for a course?

Bienvenido Miguel!
I am sure you will find this forum a great source of information and inspiration (seguro que encontrarás este foro una gran fuente de información e inspiración).

Saludos,
Ch

1 Like

Hello, Miguel! Welcome to the forums. If you need anything my inbox is always open.

Blessed be.
~Aura