Hello

Hello,
My name is Tya but let’s keep it as T for short. I’ve been studying the craft for a long time and would love to learn more from everyone’s interesting experiences.

Thank you for allowing me in to the community. I hope to stay long, however I was attracted to this particular platform since I had an issue I’ve been struggling with for years.

I hope I can find a new solution. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @TruthB19, but this doesn’t meet the requirement as you have told us nothing about yourself or your magical experience.

Where are you from?

What. exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? This is vague and doesn’t really tell us anything.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Hi T, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

3 Likes

I’m from Africa. I’m in a closed practice that’s why I’m keeping it brief. I’m sorry but that’s what I can say for now.

I can’t disclose what I practice but it is passed down by my ancestors and was taught to me by my mother. I have been dedicated for 20+ years.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

You don’t have to tell us the name of your specific tradition, but it is a required part of a proper introduction to at least give us a general a sense of what you have experience in. Things sych as evocation, ancestor worship, astral travel, scrying, etc, are all general practices that are part of many different traditions and systems of magick.

Despite me having to be discreet in my culture. I will tell you a few of the gifts I have. They’re not really gifts but responsibilities to me. I’m able to hear entities and smell them. I can feel their touch as though a human touched me. If their strong enough I can feel the weight of their body hug mine, lucid dreaming and astral projection can be done at will, etc.

I don’t worship my ancestors. They forbid it.

2 Likes

Okay, so “honor” them instead. Big difference.

I agree but it’s not how we do things. Once a person leaves the earth we celebrate their life and move on. We believe that constantly calling them their previous name disrupt reincarnation. Of course we will miss them but we rather support their next journey.

2 Likes

All right, well, you do you.

You’re culture sounds very beautiful… Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate the welcome and your kind words.

2 Likes