Hello

Hello Forum, you can call me Adiemus. I am from New Orleans, LA. I don’t claim to know a lot about magic, but what I can say is that what I do know I know very well and was never taught by traditional means. I began having incidents when I was ten where I would all of a sudden see symbols dancing across the walls and would have a claustrophobic feeling as if I was being shut in a closet of air. I would see a vision of a certain entity living out his beginning. I would also see my future and what I should look for. I was stupid when I was young. After these dreams however I would get smarter each day. I woke up one day and could play piano. My stuttering stopped. I began to be able to see through peoples eyes. I would know how they thought or how they would respond. I could get manipulate anybody to do anything. I went from a poor, lonely kid to someone who could control his surroundings. I unfortunately used my abilities at first for illegal actions, but later I witnessed what my path could end up in when one of my good friends was shot. Currently I am looking for an old man who is supposed to teach me. Every time I try to find him in the visions I am blocked. Usually I can find out anything I want about someone but this is the first time I have been blocked. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for how to get pass it. As far as what I can add to this forum, I can give you really good insight into demonology as well as ancient history. I may write an article on Euronomos as I feel that he is vastly ignored and underappreciated. I will try to impart what I know in a way that everyone can understand. If you managed to read this far I commend your patience. Looking forward to the feedback

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Hi there @Adiemus, welcome to the forum :wave:t4::blush:

2 Likes

Welcome.

So, if I am understanding you correctly, you don’t actually pracitce magick, you just get prophetic visions?

1 Like

Yes, I receive visions and also drain people of energy. I can also know what a person is going to do before he knows what he is going to do. I am attempting to learn, but I find most of the books watered down or simply inaccurate. Most misinterpret certain entities as a means to an end. Which I disagree with.

Welcome :blush:

1 Like