Hello!

Hello!
New to the forum though I’ve done a lot of browsing in the past.
“The Wrong Band” was in my head so that became my user name lol. What can I say… I love 90s Tori Amos.

Interested in most forms of magick. Was raised in a Christian cult, but knew it was bs by the time I was 15, 16.

Have done my own magick for about a decade, with rather fruitless results, but nevertheless undeterred. I’ve experienced a ton of negative paranormal shit in my life and so I have that proof that supernatural things are real. This fuels my belief in magick.

Recently worked with JS Garrett from balg and I just have to say that he and his wife Barbie are the real deal. So professional and he really does the work. That’s all I will say about that for now hehe.

If I could live anywhere it would be Lothlorien- seriously… cities in trees make my heart happy. I wouldn’t label myself a “green” witch but I definitely love that idea, and am interested in all magick. Because of my past experiences I have been rather fearful of delving into black magick for a while but recently discovered E.A. and find it fascinating.

I’m 30 something and live in the Midwest. That’s all I got for now!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

What exactly do you practice?

1 Like

Thanks!

Mostly just doing LBRP, then basic casting a circle, doing spells etc.
Have done candle and sigil magick. Tarot and some scrying.

I do more researching than actual practicing though. I like hearing how other people practice. This is a good place to find info.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Hello there @WereInTheWrongBand, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::slight_smile:

Welcome @WereInTheWrongBand :blush:

Welcome to our corner of the internet.

Thanks to all for the welcome!

1 Like

Oh Hi! :

1 Like