Hello

Hello there my name is Nathan Lambert im a black magician from the United States I live in Texas I’m here to introduce myself I’ve been practicing black magick less than one year let me tell tell you I’ve grown so much in the time of my works. I’m currently practicing goetic magic, Lucifer is my spiritual guide I asked him what Spirit to work with next he’s led me through orias and now a 4-month pact with Azazel, I’ve been experiencing some crazy dreams I’ve also been focusing on daily meditation trying to open my third eye so I can hear and see spirit, and learned how to properly charge items such as crystals, tarot cards, or even call a spirit into an item. I’m always trying to learn as much as I can so if anyone here can give me tips pointers or just any general information around my works would be greatly appreciated. And I would like to add my goal is to be a writer much like EA. Koetting he has been a super big inspiration to me and I want to be able to help people so as I’m working through these pacts and as I progressed I’m learning that every day I’m getting closer and closer to that goal hail brother and sister love y’all and remember we must go through the darkness before we see the light :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome @Works-of-darkness

Welcome :blush:

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you learn many useful things and enjoy your time here.