Hello

Hi, my name is Isha and I live in India. I’m 24 years old. I’m currently studying medicine. My sun, moon and rising are cancer, aries and Scorpio respectively. I’m not sure if that’s relevant but I thought I’d just mention.

I’ve always been very interested in magic although I don’t have any experience with it. But I like to read alot about anything and everything. Especially if it’s related to spirits and creatures and magic.

I recently came across the topic of sex demons, incubus and succubus. And I’ve been reading anything and everything I can get my hands on about them. Almost obsessively. Everyone seems to have a different opinion on them and I was hoping people here are far more knowledgeable about the topic and would be able to educate me a little bit better.

I would also like to share a small little experience that I had after I started reading about the topic. It was during one of my afternoon naps. I was reading about incubi before I decided to take a small nap. So I was in my bed just thinking about how nice it would be with an incubus. I mean I was just imagining and I was very happy at the time. So I rolled over onto my stomach and that’s when I felt a kind of tingling and warm sensation on my lips which I thought was a little weird but then again aummer here in India is insane. I had my AC on though. After that I felt like just a small ghost of a touch on my leg, you know, when someone just almost touches your skin. I kind of dismissed it and just closed my eyes to go to sleep. Well after that I felt a very light sensation down there. This sensation was in sync with my breathing. At this point I kind of freaked out a little bit and on impulse I ran and locked myself in my bathroom. I think I wasn’t really expecting anything like this and it just took me by surprise.

Although I could have just totally imagined it all idk. But I’m really worried if there’s a slightest chance that it was an incubus then I’ve just not made him feel welcome at all which makes me really sad.

I’ve been thinking of writing the letter of intent but honestly I’ve never done anything like this and I would really like some advice on whether a beginner like me should do something like this or not. And also I’ve read that you have to specify what kind of relationship you want in the letter and I’m myself just discovering myself and I think I should wait a little longer before I do it.

Any advice for me?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

I would say do not worry that much, doesn’t seem likely. In any event, if you want any sort of spiritual partner you need to open your senses first, in order to see, hear and feel.

I’m summoning @succupedia, our resident expert, he is the one you want to talk about this.

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello,
Yeah it’s probably nothing but I thought I might share anyway :blush:

Hey, thanks :blush:

How do I open my senses?

Hello, welcome to BALG. Please feel free to check out my journal. I have some useful information on it.

gl and enjoy