Hello would anyone be able to do a past life reading on me and my friend?

hey there would anyone be able to do a past life reading between me and my friend ? i saw a vision memory of our past life and the pendulum confirmed we knew each other as starseeds but i saw a vision of one life time in the 60s-70s so i would love and appreciate if anyone can do a reading on this,we both see a lot of synchronicity when were talking to each other and we felt like we have known each other since forever .

1 Like

Good luck if someone does for you I wouldn’t mind getting a past life reading myself. I personally don’t trust my skills yet enough to try. An idea that might help is finding out who your previous lord or same hopefully was or is and getting help from them remembering your past life.

If you’d like I could do a tarot reading on related question.

hey and thank you what do you mean by the same lord?
what tarot reading can you do on related question ?

1 Like

Same lord in your past life as in this one. Your god aka. if it’s same they might be willing to help you recover knowledge.

I just mean figure out a question to ask relevant to you past life like maybe as did me and o and so know each other in out past life.

1 Like

I tried just asking and seeing if I could get a vision to answer when I asked if you two knew each other in past life I seen a no then I asked where did she live and said arabia came to mind then I asked what about the other girl and got new zealand.

But I could be wrong like I said I don’t trust my skills enough to really delve in but I still looking into the topic a bit.

alright i ask thanks for the info

1 Like

my friend is a guy but i appreciate the effort thank you :slight_smile: and yeah it’s interesting topic

1 Like