Hello World!

Hello everyone. My name is Inés and I’m from México. For now I am starting my path in the occult and I know that I have a long way to go, but I’m excited and happy to be here.

I hope every one of you are doing well.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome, Inés.

Do you have any experience? What areas of magick are you most interested in? How old are you?

1 Like

Welcome! I hope you’ll gain a lot of knowledge in this forum and to gain some sPoOKy experiences soon! :wink:

1 Like

Should hope not too spooky… :wink:
It’s really easy to make mistakes and do something rash as a beginner.

I will say however without mistakes we never learn. Sometimes they are needed.

Welcome to the forum my dear! This is your new home. :black_heart::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Hi! I’m 20 years old. Currently I’m very interested in Goetia, since almost three months ago. Is very recent and I have a very religious background so I’m learning the best I can. Any recommendation?

3 Likes

thank you!! :pleading_face::heartpulse:

1 Like

What background may I ask?

Hehehe :smiling_imp:

Oooh yes, I never had a mentor or a guide so I’m pretty much self taught when it comes to the occult and I have done several mistakes which is okay because I learned from them and that’s a part of this journey. Mistakes can be your best teacher.

1 Like

Ok I may be of help. What are you looking for in the occult?

I have been raised in the Jehovah’s Witnesses, to begin with.

1 Like

Ah I may understand. Ex-Catholic here. :thinking::slight_smile:
Although I think I never fit into that box. I was more of a liberal Christian really. :wink: Quite devout at one point actually like a few on here.

1 Like

Oh how I love the 72 Goetia. If you have any questions I can gladly help you, you can always send a PM or make a post :grin:

1 Like

Yep you can PM me too! Or if you can’t yet as you are new. I will PM you.

2 Likes

Get any good grimoire (one of my favorites is “The magick of angels and demons”, by Henry Archer. You work with both, the goetic demons and the shem angels, but it is a very good grimoire).

You’ll have access to +400 powers.

Other than that, meditate daily if possible, pick a divination method and if you can, a working system. And train yourself to not lust for results. Other than that, practice, practice, practice ahuevo, as you say in your country

2 Likes

Hi Inés, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

1 Like

Ahuevo! :joy: Thank you so much for the recommendation!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like