Hello There

Hi there, my name is Chase and I live in the Midwest of U.S.A. where there is absolutely nothing to do. I left the Church many years ago and was strictly atheist but kept feeling a call to the occult. I was pagan for a bit, studying and communing with various Nordic and Celtic deities before I found myself drawn into ancient Egyptian and Persian entities. I don’t really know what I consider myself but I suppose many people would say I follow the left-hand path.

My main area of interest is the study of sigils and those entities associated with said sigils. I found EA Koetting right as he was ending his Nordic course and starting his work with the Gatekeepers and have been following his work since. I have no particular areas in which I am currently struggling or need help, but thought it would be nice to join a community of like-minded individuals and perhaps garner some knowledge or help share some of my own should the occasion arise.

6 Likes

The Midwest is interesting for sure. The community exists its just low profile.

I travel to st louis periodically, as it is the nearest occult shop which is fully stocked.

2 Likes

Welcome