Hello there I'm new here

Hello everyone I’m new here (obviously) lol
I have only been into the arts for a few years. I know its in my family bloodline but nothing was passed down so after years of being drawn to it and intrigued by it, I have been self learning. I have done some castings with great results, but had some spiritual work done and have to get back to where I can use them. So here I am…just looking to learn and interact with those with similar interest lets say.

1 Like

Welcome, New Here — I’m Mao! :smile_cat:
Kidding aside, welcome to BALG, LuvOfConjure.

1 Like

Welcome @LuvOfConjure

What do you you practice?

Thank you :blush:
Whatever calls to me. I am not stuck to any one thing. Different things have worked for me in the past.

Thank you :heart_eyes_cat:

In order for us to be able to provide adequate advice and direction, it is helpful to know what methods and systems of magick you practice, and have experience in. Saying “different things” doesn’t really give us a sense of what exactly you have experience in.

My past practices have been more conjure/herbs/candles/dolls. I’m fairly new to entities/demons/angels. But nothing is working because of my cleansing work issue.

2 Likes

What did you do wth dolls and herbs?

In conjure herbs help with the spell, different herbs for different intentions. Dolls same thing, can be used for positive or negative against an intended target.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @LuvOfConjure :wave:t5::slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like