Hello there, I'm new here

Hi! I’m new here. I’ve been some time learning about runes and their meaning, and trying to do some basic divination, but I have never done serious magic practice and I’d love to get into it. I’d like to do a more serious magick work, and to learn about demons and the left hand path, because I’ve been long time interested about it without finding any good sources. And mainly, I would like to begin to work with Anubis, because I’ve been many time attracted by him, and I would like to find more deities or demons to learn about and work with. This forum offers me many information and I would like to keep on learning. I’m thirsty of knowledge! I hope I can find my path. Thanks for reading friends! sorry for my bad english btw :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

thanks!! :smile:

1 Like

Can’t be that bad. It was understood :slight_smile:

Welcome.

1 Like

And I forgot to talk about something. I’ve been time researching and learning some things about sigils (my profile photo is a sigil of my name made with runes that I created some time ago). But I’d like to learn much more about this topic and how to use them in magick practice.

1 Like

thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like