Hello there, Cemetery Smiler

I made my first visit today to a particular local cemetery. It was beautiful - well maintained, with an unusual number of large markers very close together. I saw a cloudy face appear on an ornament in the shape of an urn, and the face smiled at me. A year ago I would have thought that odd. These days I just smile back and say “Thank You.”

8 Likes

It’s these moments, isn’t it, that are so special and cool? :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I have no doubt that one day my work with Magick will deal with grave yards soil. I’ve always wondered do I have to to disturb a grave or getting it from the cemeteries property will do?

1 Like

If you make contact with the spirits, they will be able to advise you, there may be a grave there especially suitable (someone who secretly practiced or wished he or she did due to innate witchcraft abilities for example) - I don’t think there’s a single answer because of the people buried there, the land spirits, and the guardian/s of the graveyard being different every time.

2 Likes

What she said. It is like visiting a wild garden and thinking about picking a flower. You don’t tell the garden what you want - you let it tell you. It is better to visit a few times and just walk around before actually taking anything. In part because it is just polite, and in part because you should not take something that you are not supposed to

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like