Hello the names Dani

Hi the names Dani, I’ve been a lurker here for about a year and finally decided to make a account. I finally decided to make a account so I can keep up with informative posts and contribute when I can. I’m just starting on the left hand path, I’m grateful for the vast amount of information people have made available here about the path. I grew up in the south east United States and currently live in Mississippi. I am a beginner so I can’t help others much when it comes to the left hand path, but I am a biologist and have has done scientific research and on a variety of biology related subjects. Some of the subjects are Entomology (study of insects), Botany (study of plants), Paleontology (study of fossils), and Herpatology (study of reptiles) so if anyone would like me to take a shot at identifying something from one of those subjects please let me know! I look forward to learning more and meeting all of you.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any experience at all with magick or the paranormal?

2 Likes

Hello DarkestKnight thank you for welcoming me. I only have a little bit of experience practicing most of what I know is southeast folklore and magick traditions that was passed down to me by my great great grandparents. I’ve had plenty of paranormal experiences though, I grew up in a house that had a lot of paranormal happenings. One incident lasted almost a year, whatever it was would make itself visible on occasion it caused over 50,000$ worth of damage to the house and only stopped after my mother had to have someone come in do a banishing in the house and place wards around the house to get rid of it. I also spent most of my childhood running wild though 40 acres of woods and have had several paranormal happenings in those woods as well. All of the paranormal experiences is really what drew me to want learn more.

5 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hell yeah, what a way to grow up! Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

It definitely made for a hell of a eventful childhood! Thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome :smile: